Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel posting here is such a good cope

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
every now and then I put some music on, sit here and just post and read threads for hours and hours. It distracts me from the depressing reality of my life. I don't have a girlfriend or any friends or anything going for me at all but at least I have you guys

If you're not autistic you could probably find some friends tbh just get a normie hobby like sports or something

yep i love it, keeps me from getting sad ironically

If you're not autistic you could probably find some friends tbh just get a normie hobby like sports or something
too bad im talentless and autistic

I agree, this place is a good distraction

I've been here for a couple of days now. It's nice to know others are going through the same shit as me but I worry that having all this excess blackpilled stuff in my brain could be bad. There are some hilarious comments though and it's always good to laugh.

I've been here for a couple of days now. It's nice to know others are going through the same shit as me but I worry that having all this excess blackpilled stuff in my brain could be bad. There are some hilarious comments though and it's always good to laugh.
Same. Been here for a few weeks now, so far, so good.

Same here boyo..... :'(

every now and then I put some music on, sit here and just post and read threads for hours and hours. It distracts me from the depressing reality of my life. I don't have a girlfriend or any friends or anything going for me at all but at least I have you guys

Exactly fucking same. This is the closest ill ever experience to human social interaction.

you're not even ugly, man.

you're fucking BALD and still look good

supreme mentalcel lol

you're not even ugly, man.

you're fucking BALD and still look good

supreme mentalcel lol
Lowkey the best looking guy on this site, I'm thinking he lacks height and masculinity to be a slayer tho, but man he's good looking I watched the video mogs zyros and gambler to oblivion and also that twisted kid

Lowkey the best looking guy on this site, I'm thinking he lacks height and masculinity to be a slayer tho, but man he's good looking I watched the video mogs zyros and gambler to oblivion and also that twisted kid

oh it's his height. wow, just lol. i think he's kind of looksmaxed too, i don't think hair would even fit his face, he looks good bald.

This place gives me a sense of community that I can't find anywhere else. Online or offline.

This forum is all about depression and shitty life. How does it make you forget about your life?

You post very rarely and almost always get ignored. I feel bad lol. Also your name.

lol
Im very used to being ignored anyway. Im not an attention whore. In fact, human attention, like your quotes of me in this thread, make me nervous (and my english even worse) :confused: Usually i dont know what to answer. Anyway, thanks for noticing me i guess lol
And my name is basically the reason im here. Unfortunately, I can not stand absolute loneliness ... yet. I wish i could.

This place gives me a sense of community that I can't find anywhere else. Online or offline.
It's hard to find like minded people even on the internet. Most websites are full of normies, WKs, women. It's annoying.

i dont get how it distracts you from the depressing blackpill when it quite literally is the blackpill.

It's hard to find like minded people even on the internet. Most websites are full of normies, WKs, women. It's annoying.
This. I haven't been here long but incels.is seems like the only place I can truly find people that are similar to me in their complete lack of experience and black pill ideology. You go on /r9k/ and you find a bunch of women and normies, on any subreddit you'll find a bunch of normies and women as well as absolutely cucked mods. So far this place feels like home for me.

This. I haven't been here long but incels.is seems like the only place I can truly find people that are similar to me in their complete lack of experience and black pill ideology. You go on /r9k/ and you find a bunch of women and normies, on any subreddit you'll find a bunch of normies and women as well as absolutely cucked mods. So far this place feels like home for me.
R9k is cucked beyond belief with all the female worship that goes on. There's some good threads but too much garbage to sift through makes it not worth it.

oh it's his height. wow, just lol. i think he's kind of looksmaxed too, i don't think hair would even fit his face, he looks good bald.
He has one of the most chaddy voices ever

R9k is cucked beyond belief with all the female worship that goes on. There's some good threads but too much garbage to sift through makes it not worth it.

The bragging is out of control on R9K while robots are ridiculed on a board that was created for them. After my experience on that board, I will never post on another forum with sexhavers and femoids. We simply cannot co-exist in the same internet space.

The bragging is out of control on R9K while robots are ridiculed on a board that was created for them. After my experience on that board, I will never post on another forum with sexhavers and femoids. We simply cannot co-exist in the same internet space.

Id rather cope through art. Im just lazy and undisciplined.

It’s important to stay blackpilled.

This forum is all about depression and shitty life. How does it make you forget about your life?

Yeah, I guess it doesn't make me forget about my life but it makes me feel like I'm actually part of a community and have friends

r9k was a much better cope.
At least it made you laugh, this place is just depressing, no banter.

im neet so i swich between gaming, anime and this forum for 16 hours a day

even at work i secretly browse this place and it's great since my work doesn't require a lot of attention as people in this place actually have brains. Except for the femoids, they give me headaches sometimes when things dont work out. They barely use their brain at all, it's like basic common sense ffs. It's 2018.

Aside from playing video games, posting here is really all I do anymore.
It's over.