Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Posting on here is cope tbh

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Because I feel good when I post on here. Its the same good feelings id get playing video games as a kid.

Its interesting to me how this place feels so good for me to read others posts and contribute to. I actually look forward to coming here.

Posting and partipating In a online forum is a substitute to real life social connection which you will never get.

That’s fine. It feels good being able to converse with people in the same state of mind.

Posting and partipating In a online forum is a substitute to real life social connection which you will never get.

Ive never had this kind of good feelings posting on forums/imageboards. This place is unique in that regard.

That’s fine. It feels good being able to converse with people in the same state of mind.

This might be it, it could also be why being around normies is always shit, because our minds are completely different, the normie mindset and my mindset is like 2 completely different universes.

In kikebook is imp[ossible to speak against femois. "Hate speech". Also not many readers I have in it, 700+ friends, but feel ignored

This site is a really good cope. It helps me to fight suicide thoughts and be more productive. Nobody shames or humiliate you.

we live to cope

i wouldn't have to post on here if america didn't turn into such a censoring leftist shithole nearly banning all free speech on the internet

i wouldn't have to post on here if america didn't turn into such a censoring leftist shithole nearly banning all free speech on the internet

Big part of it. I cannot post anywhere on the internet because of this, you get shut down straight away, no discussion takes place. Also - my government has blocked a lot of sites. I am surprised I can post on here without a VPN, I'm sure this place will be blocked soon, kind of surprised its not already blocked tbh

Big part of it. I cannot post anywhere on the internet because of this, you get shut down straight away, no discussion takes place. Also - my government has blocked a lot of sites. I am surprised I can post on here without a VPN, I'm sure this place will be blocked soon, kind of surprised its not already blocked tbh
What country

Posting here is joy, but i can live without it.

living is cope

It's all a cope except the rope

Most online activity is a form of coping, we live to cope and we cope to live.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Why haven't you escaped that shithole?

Begging money > living in china

Because I don’t have enough money to leave and have autism so yeah.

Breathing is cope

It's cope, but it's also making connection with others who can understand your situation. It's community. And, I hope, it will become a place for activism in spreading the blackpill.

Forums are a good cope for incels.