Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxing as labor

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
What is the value of a given amount of posts? For example, what would you be willing to do, trade or pay for a 1000 increase in posts associated with your account? Personaly I would trade about 7 posts for a cigarette i think (cant tell about 1000 because i havent reached it yet)
That line of questioning might direct us towards considering users as laborers. Postmaxxing requires effort, commitment and time. So it's only natural that users should be treated differently according to their rank, for their rank is a direct result of their labour and reflects a genuine value. Any doctrine of egalitarianism regarding users really amounts to marxism.

Last edited:
I'm paying with my time ngl

I'd be pretty rich ngl
full

I'd trade all my posts in for cocaine and hookers

I'd trade all my posts in for cocaine and hookers
Really? Dont you value your account? Mine is probably the most valuable thing I have currently (and its not even 800 posts), compared to my other current life achievements. i dont think i would trade it for anything rn

Really? Dont you value your account? Mine is probably the most valuable thing I have currently (and its not even 800 posts), compared to my other current life achievements. i dont think i would trade it for anything rn
I value my account for the information it holds. My posts are not only a reflection of my past and thoughts through time, but also possess information which I deem is valuable (atleast to me).

Posts mean nothing, join date is the only thing legit.

I value my account for the information it holds
I agree but even pure low effort and low information postmaxxing takes some commitment and energy, which accumulates over time resulting in some value
It is correlated with post count anyway. And would you seriously hold that someone who created their accounts far back but barely lurks here is worth the same of a thousands posts account like yours?

Last edited:

Well I like posting here but my post number isn't that important tbh

I would trade all my posts for a sex

I would trade all my posts for a gf ngl

I don't give a fuck about post count it has no value in the real world, I'd give away my posts for almost anything

Postmaxxing is a cope not labor, grinding LoL also takes effort, commitment, and time.

The value of labor is in the product that is output, not the difficulty of the work to produce it.

Which is fucking retarded if you ask me because the value of the product is determined by how much people are willing to pay for it, so if you live in a post scarcity society like today you will have cucks shelling out their life savings to buy shit cookie sandwiches from STD infested roasties online. If you can find someone willing to pay you for your post count then it will become a valuable product, otherwise it is not.

The value of labor is in the product that is output, not the difficulty of the work to produce it.
The output is postcount, doesnt matter if it was high iq posting or low effort. My intention was to measure the subjective value or post count it by asking how much would you give for a certain amount of posts. But peoples valuation of given objects is to some extent associated with the effort of producing it anyways

Last edited: