Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Postwall rostie is trying to fearmonger normies against incels

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

If they're trying to label us all as violent terrorists, then why aren't they trying to label the alt right as terrorists too if they're so similar to us? How are incels the ones who are entitled when all they want is a relationship with their looksmatch? Wanting fair treatment isn't "entitlement" you smelly dumb old hole.

Last edited:
national security threat.

I feel like a troll from here tweeted this out ngl

Since when is Connor Betts an incel? The other guy was never declared an incel either.

White men this. White men that.

Oh btw it just so HAPPENS I'm fucking a white man right now teehee

Yet another reason not to use Twitter

Every shooter is an incel to fit their story.

They can't keep white men out their mouths.

There has never been a white incel shooter at all.

Elliot was a HAPA. Christopher Harper Mercer was half black, Alek Minnassian was armenian. Cho, if he counts, was a ricecel.

Disgusting and retarded roastie tbh

Elliot was a HAPA. Christopher Harper Mercer was half black, Alek Minnassian was armenian. Cho, if he counts, was a ricecel.
They have to try to tie it to white supremacy somehow, because white men are the only people that are ok to criticize as a group.

They have to try to tie it to white supremacy somehow, because white men are the only people that are ok to criticize as a group.

Women criticize ethnic men in sexual selection.

Oh wait, women get away with anything.

Funny how she mentions MGTOWs alongside with incels... How are MGTOWS who want to go their own way "entitled"?

In red pill black pill and mgtow, i find men debating theories to fit the facts.

This foid is twisting facts (non incels as incels, ignoring black, asian Mgtow/herbivores, Koreancels) to suit her 'anti white man' agenda.

Funny how she mentions MGTOWs alongside with incels... How are MGTOWS who want to go their own way "entitled"?
Not bowing down and worshiping foids is entitlement to them these days. You have to be an IT soycuck tranny with mutilated genitals to be considered not entitled.

Not bowing down and worshiping foids is entitlement to them these days. You have to be an IT soycuck tranny with mutilated genitals to be considered not entitled.
It's only a matter of time until femoids choose what opinions we are allowed to have and having an opinion requires a license that costs as much as surgerymaxxing.

It's only a matter of time until femoids choose what opinions we are allowed to have and having an opinion requires a license that costs as much as surgerymaxxing.
That's why the most important thing they're working on inventing are mind control chips they'll force all low status non-chads to inject in their brains.

That's why the most important thing they're working on inventing are mind control chips that they'll force all low status non-chads to inject in their brains.
The healthcare system will pay for our brain chips but not our facial surgeries...
smfh

The healthcare system will pay for our brain chips but not our facial surgeries...
smfh
They'd happily pay for brain chips. They'd pay our parents to euthanize us if they could.

LOL THEY USED A CHAD MORPH OF ER

YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

they used the lookism.net morph of ER :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

LOL THEY USED A CHAD MORPH OF ER

YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP
First thing I noticed too :lul:. That banner is just indicative of how little effort normies go through when "researching" us

I think feminists’ would have a
<processing_error> If they found out incels were disproportionately non-white given that most come from western countries.

A non-trivial % of white men believe the advances made by women and minorities are ruining "their" country and infringing on the way of life they feel entitled to.

Feeling "entitled" to live in a country that isn't a total shithole...

The "white" shooters are often just Jewish as well.
You're not entitled to this ... I'm shaking from your mysogyny right now

Where you live? Burgerland?

Btw, what does the "We live in a society....." thing mean? I've seen it before and I don't exactly get it

Uhmm excuse me inkwell but NOT being Betabuxx is problematic much??

They always say "entitlement"
I'm not entitle to anything so I post online. No one forces you to read what I write.

And talking of entitlement, You are entitled. You want my money (in for of taxes). You want the government to take care of the "incel problem".
You feel entitled and hide it by saying I am entitled.

Just leave me alone, bitch
full

And talking of entitlement, You are entitled. You want my money (in for of taxes). You want the government to take care of the "incel problem".

Based. Saying it's unfair that foids have many undeserved and unearned privileges is "entitlement" to them.

Foids bitching and always getting what they want made them feel entitled to control cucktube, twitter, and facebook, so incels had to come here because this is the only place that won't ban us for not being cucks, but low iq holes even feel entitled to control or shut down this place.

Rosties these days get everything they want because of the smelly hole between their legs, without it everyone would see what entitled parasites they are. In cucked soyciety men aren't even entitled to say "we like virgins" and "we should never be cucked by used postwall rosties who can't pair bond" though rosties say way worse about non-chads on female dating strategy, IT, and other cucked forums, but they think men shouldn't have the same entitlement on only one site.

They feel entitled to control non-chad's thoughts and words and force us to follow gynocentric cucked laws, but no one here feels entitled to silence rosties and cucks on other platforms who say things we don't like.

They want non-chads to all be low t cucks who only serve them, never ask for sex, and never say anything offensive about wahmen, but when non-chads just express their anger about their unfair situation then they're "entitled" according to the most entitled and privileged people on earth. We don't need to be taught about entitlement from them.

Last edited:
Based. Saying it's unfair that foids have many undeserved and unearned privileges is "entitlement" to them.

Foids bitching and always getting what they want made them feel entitled to control cucktube, twitter, and facebook, so incels had to come here because this is the only place that won't ban us for not being cucks, but low iq holes even feel entitled to control or shut down this place.

Rosties these days get everything they want because of the smelly hole between their legs, without it everyone would see what entitled parasites they are. In cucked soyciety men aren't even entitled to say "we like virgins" and "we should never be cucked by used postwall rosties who can't pair bond" though rosties say way worse about non-chads on female dating strategy, IT, and other cucked forums, but they think men shouldn't have the same entitlement on only one site.

They feel entitled to control non-chad's thoughts and words and force us to follow gynocentric cucked laws, but no one here feels entitled to silence rosties and cucks on other platforms who say things we don't like.

They want non-chads to all be low t cucks who only serve them, never ask for sex, and never say anything offensive about wahmen, but when non-chads just express their anger about their unfair situation then they're "entitled" according to the most entitled and privileged people on earth. We don't need to be taught about entitlement from them.
You have great writing skills, let me tell you!!
full

Stopped reading @ "white", strawman argument

They always say "entitlement"
I'm not entitle to anything so I post online. No one forces you to read what I write.

If they're trying to label us all as violent terrorists, then why aren't they trying to label the alt right as terrorists too if they're so similar to us? How are incels the ones who are entitled when all they want is a relationship with their looksmatch? Wanting fair treatment isn't "entitlement" you smelly dumb old hole.

Get a load of this gem while you’re at it
22A5139E EB6C 4D13 9A2F D1AFAAF1306A

Here is my reply for her:
Peepee poopoo im gonna reject you.

When did incels ever talk about wanting to kill babies?

It's in the news article, so it MUST be true, you filthy ink well.

Actually I’m entitled because the Declaration of Independence states:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

So yes, I’m entitled to pursue my own happiness, which just happens to be me wanting to get a girlfriend and family.

STDs carrying "Roasties" are way bigger threat than bunch of harmless lonely virgins.

Last edited:
So yes, I’m entitled to pursue my own happiness, which just happens to be me wanting to get a girlfriend and family.
How dare you say you're entitled to a spouse and family? Only foids are entitled to those things at age 40 after they finished riding the cock carousel.
STDs carrier "Roasties" are way bigger threat than bunch of harmless lonely virgins.
You calling them "STD carrying rosties" online is a million times worse than them spreading aids in real life apparently.