Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Postwall rostie is trying to fearmonger normies against incels

You calling them "STD carrying rosties" online is a million times worse than them spreading aids in real life apparently.
I hope they don't send SWAT team to raid my house for calling m'ladies that.

I hope they don't send SWAT team to raid my house for calling m'ladies that.
That's what rosties want to happen to all non-chads who talk bad about them online. Yet we're the entitled and violent ones.

If they're trying to label us all as violent terrorists, then why aren't they trying to label the alt right as terrorists too if they're so similar to us? How are incels the ones who are entitled when all they want is a relationship with their looksmatch? Wanting fair treatment isn't "entitlement" you smelly dumb old hole.

They're literally just describing the real world and normal cause and effect, trying to put a spin on it like the effect has an "evil" or "corrupt" source to it.

Reads more like jewish bullshit than anything to do with incels specifically. Trying to set the terms of discussion and pre-empt the arguments that would lead to a normal discussion, so that everything gets funneled into "more gibs for women and minorities now, bigots", as if taxation rate isn't already around 50-60% for most including me.

They're literally just describing the real world and normal cause and effect, trying to put a spin on it like the effect has an "evil" or "corrupt" source to it.

Reads more like jewish bullshit than anything to do with incels specifically. Trying to set the terms of discussion and pre-empt the arguments that would lead to a normal discussion, so that everything gets funneled into "more gibs for women and minorities now, bigots", as if taxation rate isn't already around 50-60% for most including me.
Non-chad men are angry they lost the things they were once entitled to, or was more available to them. The solution? Take away more of their entitlements and give them to the most privileged group on earth.

Non-chad men are angry they lost the things they were once entitled to, or was more available to them. The solution? Take away more of their entitlements and give them to the most privileged group on earth.
The worst part is these shitheads are the energized and confident side, when saying this shit on twitter they should be getting dunked on by autism neet troopers online to the point that they lock their accounts, it happens sometimes but never enough.

This is the only reply I could come up with.

wLYI1TM.gif

Btw, so many contradictions.

Why do they keep babbling this "white supremacist" shit although ER or Alek none of them is white.

We continuously mock WN/Stormfront-copers.

They never tag alt-rights as terrorists, why? Because they are full of blonde chads?

Fucking hypocritical racist pieces of lookist shit.

The worst part is these shitheads are the energized and confident side, when saying this shit on twitter they should be getting dunked on by autism neet troopers online to the point that they lock their accounts, it happens sometimes but never enough.
That would've been happening if that site wasn't cucked, but since they ban everyone who disrespects m'lady, most of the men left on there are complete cucks.
They never tag alt-rights as terrorists, why? Because they are full of blonde chads?
They can never look a blonde chad in the eye and tell him he's a terrorist, but they can say it to non-chads and ethnics and try to censor them all day.