Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Potato Consumption Per Capita

How much potatoes do you eat a year?

• I don't eat potatoes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Less than 30 kg

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 31-60 kg

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 61-99kg

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 100-150kg

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 151-250kg

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 251kg +

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

As expected, two Slavic countries are on top.

Based on a comparison of 159 countries in 2013, Belarus ranked the highest in potato consumption per capita with 183 kg followed by Ukraine (140kg).

In USA, they eat only 52.4 kg. Most Western European countries also around 50 kg.

Just imagine how much more potatoes Slavs eat. 183 kg potatoes a year on average, JFL.

@Player check it out, Belarus on the top lol

I love potatoes especially boiled potatoes that I never forget to eat every Sunday.

Normie trait : eating potatoes

@PotatoTomato

I eat potatoes almost everyday bro, potatoes is what unites us EEcels.

Our potato salad: Kartopilis Salati

Attachments

• Xjdj.jpg
    Xjdj.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 13
I love potatoes ngl i dont really know how much i consume potatoes

I don't eat them often. Only when my mom cooks.

Potatoes are great not gonna lie to be honest

Sweden is knee deep in potatoes, and we are not even on the list. Over.

I don't like potatoes but I have been trying to eat more of them to see if high potassium intake improves my mood or life at all.

Turkish potato meal is bad tbh too oily, i like boiled potato.
I like to rotate, one day boiled potatoes and next fried. I could probably survive on potatoes alone.

I like to rotate, one day boiled potatoes and next fried. I could probably survive on potatoes alone.
Martian maxxing.
On the movie he ates potatoes to survive on Mars. I want to read the book of it.

I love potatoes tbh
but recently I've also been eating a lot of wholemeal pasta and rye bread, so I don't consume crazy amounts of it

Same. I love how versatile and filling they are.

i stopped eating them since they are making you fat, starchy carbs = boarmaxxxing

I love potatoes tbh
but recently I've also been eating a lot of wholemeal pasta and rye bread, so I don't consume crazy amounts of it
boarmaxxxing
Boarmaxxxing fatcel kimetsu

i stopped eating them since they are making you fat, starchy carbs = boarmaxxxing
The key is knowing how much you should eat and dont overeat, you can if you are not brainlet you can eat whatever stay at normal weight.

@Player check it out, Belarus on the top lol
It is our main national product. Neighbours call us potato people. As many, my family grow a lot of vegetables including potatoes by ourself. Unlike western countries we prefer healthy, unprocessed food without chemicals.

I eat shit ton of potatoes

Btw don't go ER

It is our main national product. Neighbours call us potato people. As many, my family grow a lot of vegetables including potatoes by ourself. Unlike western countries we prefer healthy, unprocessed food without chemicals.
Do you have dishes that blend meat+potatoes?

Fried potato in scrambled eggs is food of gods

i eat some but not much

@Eskimocel do you like potatoes

@PotatoTomato COME BACKKKKK :feelsohgod: :ha..feels: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :ha..feels: :ha..feels: :feelsohgod:

Not really. Maybe something like potato crampet has obligatory meat in the recipe. But usually it used as side dish for anything including eggs, meat, fish or/and vegetables. Kind of depens on your personal taste. You may eat potatoes by itself or with meat daily.

Cracklings with fried potatoes may be good way to get fat, but we don't eat it that often, especially in the big cities.

i rarely eat potatoes

Does this make you wanna rope?