Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Potent blackpill dropped on 23k viewer normie livestream.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

The blackpill is spreading.

LOL at that fat brown guy Coping at the end.

Twitch is cancer for dumb normalfags they should all hang from trees

AND THEY ALL SPERG OUT LMAO. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

BASED [Lebanese/Assyrian/Persian?] Twitch normie.

Please don't post twitch normie shit on this forum, it makes me mad.

Props to the guy. It takes balls to bring up facts nowadays.

why is he shivering like a faggot while saying it.. I think he is new to the blackpill.

@microDongCityUSA
I love to see their reactions every damn time.

The video won't play for me (ipadcel)

Just look at how clueless and empty headed the foids look, fucking shit gender

the guy talking is methodjosh ( wow streamer ) prob one of my favourite streamers cuz hes low key incel like me. :feelshehe:

that entire fucking group is fake, all of them know the blackpill is the truth but refuse to deny it, but they mainly rate people on physical attractiveness.

Normies, Chads, and Chadlites will become blackpilled as the sting of hypergamy works its way up to them. Naturally, they’ll spread the blackpill and be well received, relative to a truecel spreading blackpill principles.

Where can i get the full livestream

Normies, Chads, and Chadlites will become blackpilled as the sting of hypergamy works its way up to them. Naturally, they’ll spread the blackpill and be well received, relative to a truecel spreading blackpill principles.
That is already happening with chad tier mentalcels.

Nothing will scare the shit out of normies more than handsome chad faces saying it's over.

People there are too retarded to understand math. Nor do they want to understand it.

That is already happening with chad tier mentalcels.

Nothing will scare the shit out of normies more than handsome chad faces saying it's over.

This is a recent comment left from a very high end normie or possibly lite chad.

It’s happening... we are in the end times.

Lmao this coping currycel RajjPatel is the ultimate orbiting faggot. He frequently has just white women come online to talk with and they agree because they know it will give them exposure. Of course they want nothing to do with this ugly, orbiting curry nerd asking them questions, it’s just another avenue to beta males for them.

He is orbiting hard, and is a major faggot giving useless braindead E-girls even more attention than they already have.