Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Potent suicidefuel a few months ago

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I was driving in my car with my parents. It was the time of summer back then. It was the time of high school graduation for people in my country. It was a summer evening, something that always makes me melancholic/sad. I was entering the parking lot and that's when I saw it:

A group of teenagers with beer in their hand on their bikes just coming back from a party - probably in close proximity to the woods/sports centre. It felt like someone took a hot piece of iron, put it through my ribs and was twisting it around in my thorax. I never had any childhood/youth memories that were worth remembering. They were living the time of their lifes without a single worry in their head. My high school celebration was two years ago and nobody wanted to have anything to do with me, for everyone it was the time of their lifes, but for me it was just another useless/wasted day. Despite having best grades in high school I wasn't able to do anything worthwhile with it and nothing came out of my efforts/sacrifices. I was >20 and had not even had a kiss on my lips in my entire fucking life all while they collected summer memories. Even if my career played out as I wanted, nothing could ever come close to friendships and unforgettable memories. Something I never had.

I went with my parents to a restaurant. I couldn't even drink to numb the pain, because I have alcohol insufficiency and had to drive them afterwards. There were even more youngsters out there having the time on their lifes, driving on their bikes, yelling and with girls as companions. And then there was one of these moments again, when a woman would just look at me with the feelings of utter disgust (as if she saw a roach in her favorite dish): I was driving around some houses and then a female with a chad in companion came out of that house. The girl looked like Eggie as a female and was having thinning hair, her male companion was a chad/chadlite, she was wearing a football shirt. As she saw me she looked at me with utter disgust - unbelievable. I was just shaking my head and even uttering a cynical laughter in my car. I get this look from females all the time, as an ugly male females don't even want you to exist in their vicinity. Summer is unironically the time of the year I despise the most - exactly for these reasons. You cannot even cope anymore, because you always see the luck of others. And even worse: They were partying/fucking while I lost my (physical) job as a last semblance of normalcy due to COVID. JFL, you cannot make this shit up.

Summer is unironically the time of the year I despise the most - exactly for these reasons. You cannot even cope anymore, because you always see the luck of others. And even worse: They were partying/fucking while I lost my (physical) job as a last semblance of normalcy due to COVID. JFL, you cannot make this shit up.
Every change is always for the worse for incels tbh

I was just shaking my head and even uttering a cynical laughter in my car. I get this look from females all the time, as an ugly male females don't even want you to exist in their vicinity.
I get this all the time. And this is WITH insane amounts of looskmaxxing. Life is so cruel.

A few weeks ago my downstairs neighbor introduced his gf to his parents, as she was leaving and was at the doorstep of the apartment block I had to take out the trash. Before she noticed me she was smiling blissfully, laughing etc, gazing at her chadlite bf (my neighbor). The SECOND she saw me her smile immediately vanished and her face turned into this grimace of disgust and revulsion. It's like she just saw a walking bag of diarrhea

I was freshly shaved/trimmed, had showered minutes before, was dressed normally, gymmaxxed etc and this is what I get.

Brutal @LastGerman
It's a good car, but it's extremely old and small. Nothing for statusmaxxing, only something for mobilitiy that does its job pretty well.
Every change is always for the worse for incels tbh
This. Sadly.
I get this all the time. And this is WITH insane amounts of looskmaxxing. Life is so cruel.

A few weeks ago my downstairs neighbor introduced his gf to his parents, as she was leaving and was at the doorstep of the apartment block I had to take out the trash. Before she noticed me she was smiling blissfully, laughing etc, gazing at her chadlite bf (my neighbor). The SECOND she saw me her smile immediately vanished and her face turned into this grimace of disgust and revulsion. It's like she just saw a walking bag of diarrhea

I was freshly shaved/trimmed, had showered minutes before, was dressed normally, gymmaxxed etc and this is what I get.
F. Extremely brutal story. I was once on a moor lake and wanted to make some pictures of animals, then two white teenage girls appeared and as they saw me they looked at me with utter disgust (probably thinking that I wanted to take pictures of them, because they always assume the worst of an ugly male and I was also just a teenager at that time). And when you say something about that, people accuse you of planning shady stuff and accuse you of deliberately trying to seek them out. If I was prowling for white girls the moors would be the last place to look for them. These encounters all happened by sheer chance and with no planning involved within in the wink of an eye (for example: hiking in the moors, being in the forests, driving my car). How could I plan something like that, normies? It's just that white girls are incredibly entitled (this time for real) and think that everything that exists in their proximity has to conform to their ideals.

Last edited:
It's a good car, but it's extremely old and small. Nothing for statusmaxxing, only something for mobilitiy that does its job pretty well.

This. Sadly.

F. Extremely brutal story. I was once on a moor lake and wanted to make some pictures of animals, then two white teenage girls appeared and as they saw me they looked at me with utter disgust (probably thinking that I wanted to take pictures of them, because they always assume the worst of an ugly male and I was also just a teenager at that time). And when you say something about that, people accuse you of planning shady stuff and accuse you of deliberately trying to seek them out. If I was prowling for young, white girls the moors would be the last place to look for them. These encounters all happened by sheer chance and with no planning involved within in the wink of an eye (for example: hiking in the moors, being in the forests, driving my car). How could I plan something like that, normies?
You can't go on about your day when you're ugly. Even when you try to mind your own business you will be treated like garbage or at the very least people will make it abundantly clear they find you repulsive or pathetic. Ironically we're the ones suffering from microaggressions

Like the last time I got on the bus. Two 6ft+ fat foids saw me (they were standing and facing the entrance/exit). They frowned their eyes in a way that showed a mix of disgust and arrogance. They despised me the second they saw me because their femurs were longer than mine.

I cannot even get on the bus without being treated like shit. And this is coming from people with no self control. While i fucking bust my ass with self improvement, studies, work etc

You can't go on about your day when you're ugly. Even when you try to mind your own business you will be treated like garbage or at the very least people will make it abundantly clear they find you repulsive or pathetic. Ironically we're the ones suffering from microaggressions

Like the last time I got on the bus. Two 6ft+ fat foids saw me (they were standing and facing the entrance/exit). They frowned their eyes in a way that showed a mix of disgust and arrogance. They despised me the second they saw me because their femurs were longer than mine.

I cannot even get on the bus without being treated like shit. And this is coming from people with no self control. While i fucking bust my ass with self improvement, studies, work etc
This dystopian clownsworld tbh. Fat cunts with an attitude are probably the worst of the worst, these hambeasts should have absolutely no arrogance. But nowadays they walk around thinking that they are the nobility and that everyone else is nothing more than an incest peasant.

Then there is no need for you to mention, that you can drive.

Brutal @LastGerman

I really do not get it. People really have the urge to tell other people, that they are capable of driving while on the other hand, they claim, that driving is not important and it did not help them, yet they are driving...?

Then there is no need for you to mention, that you can drive.

I really do not get it. People really have the urge to tell other people, that they are capable of driving while on the other hand, they claim, that driving is not important and it did not help them, yet they are driving...?
He isn't bragging, it's just that driving is probably just as normal as tying laces to him :feelsrope: over

He isn't bragging, it's just that driving is probably just as normal as tying laces to him :feelsrope: over

I know. The thing is, nobody would talk about how they are tying their shoe laces but people specifically talk about driving and cars despite the fact, that people tell me, that driving is not special at all.