Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Potent SuiFuel] Collection of girls approaching guys they like. Girls don’t approach bro grow some balls and get rejected 1000 times

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Water is wet

tiktok is ragefuel and americans are giga degenerates
it doesn't matter though because it's still over for me regardless

That slut with the pink yoga pants...

TikTok really is degenerate

Which country with clean running drinking water and decent living standards isn’t degenerate?

Only for chad
full

Which country with clean running drinking water and decent living standards isn’t degenerate?
you are right but at least foids in some countries try to hide their whoredom

I hate tik tok ngl.

Just approach bruh .. day game bruh.
It's like any exercise, practice makes a man perfect.
Don't be afraid of rejection, the least you will get is a "learning experience".
How would you know if she likes you if you don't approach?
Girls like confident guys moron, they don't approach, be the man.

You are the prize, act like you are ...

IBugRhd.jpg

you are right but at least foids in some countries try to hide their whoredom
Most religions state that humans are inherently evil. I have to believe this, because any country where people don’t have to work hard physical labor to survive ends up becoming a degenerate cesspool. If we are left to idle, we will end up being degenerates that pass our time with increasingly more and more depraved acts.

That one with the pink pants girl is obviously staged, the kid is the worst actor in the universe.

Why is TikTok even a thing? I don't understand its purpose.

Not watching any of them, but these apps are getting more degenerate and hollow with each incarnation. I can't even imagine where we'll be in 20 years.

Screenshot

Kid's got an acting career ahead of him that's for sure.
Also how old is that toilet jesus christ. She already looks 30

Over for regardlesacel

more ragefuel than anything

Why is TikTok even a thing? I don't understand its purpose.

You aren’t stupid enough to enjoy watching that garbage. Normies would rather watch these types of videos than do anything else with their free time. Its purpose is to shove videos of attractive people in your face so you will keep scrolling and watching and looking at ads.

if I had one girlfriend, just ONE single fucking girl that likes me and shows me affection I wouldn't feel a thing about this. but as it is, it's infuriating, makes me envious. I hate it, I hate it all. I hate that I want to be loved.

Your posts are the worst. Immediately after reading them I feel like roping here and now. FUUUUUCK.

What cuck actually goes on tiktok?

What is that hugging game, where they form a circle with their arms and then 1 person goes under it n up to hug?

Brutal suifuel btw

What is that hugging game, where they form a circle with their arms and then 1 person goes under it n up to hug?

Brutal suifuel btw
game for chad and your looksmatch :feelsokman:

And not a single curry was approached. OVER

we didn't even have cellphones when i was in school

sometimes blows my mind how degenerate society has become, we have school age girls openly bragging about wanting to get railed, not even a ounce of public shame.

you just know these are all damaged goods

Degeneracy knows no boundaries.

And this:
Your posts are the worst. Immediately after reading them I feel like roping here and now. FUUUUUCK.
giphy.gif

if I had one girlfriend, just ONE single fucking girl that likes me and shows me affection I wouldn't feel a thing about this. but as it is, it's infuriating, makes me envious. I hate it, I hate it all. I hate that I want to be loved.

Has a foid even took an interest in you ever?

If we are left to idle, we will end up being degenerates that pass our time with increasingly more and more depraved acts.

There is even an experiment with rats to it.

I can't play the videos
probably for the best anyway

foids approach all the time if its chad they're dealing with

Man, what the Fuck is Tik Tok now?
I am not even 30 but feel so detached from all this utter crap....

It's a totally different reality. One Chad's live in but normies and below will never be aware of.
Most religions state that humans are inherently evil. I have to believe this, because any country where people don’t have to work hard physical labor to survive ends up becoming a degenerate cesspool. If we are left to idle, we will end up being degenerates that pass our time with increasingly more and more depraved acts.
The ones working the hard labor are the incels, making Chad and ugly whores living easy stress free lives.

Some of these.. imagine not only a woman is attracted to you but she's been consistently crushing on you for 3 years imagining fucking you. Jesus Christ. Living as an incel is a CRUEL JOKE.

Last edited:
Kill them, kill every single one of them.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just approach bruh .. day game bruh.
It's like any exercise, practice makes a man perfect.
Don't be afraid of rejection, the least you will get is a "learning experience".
How would you know if she likes you if you don't approach?
Girls like confident guys moron, they don't approach, be the man.

You are the prize, act like you are ...

IBugRhd.jpg

I cringe at the time I used to follow 'redpill' trash like that subreddit, RSD and ChateauHeartiste

You just have a bad personality, approach 300 times and be confident.

Wtf man, these prime stacys swoooning over chad. Are we even the same species as those chads? wtf
someone blow my brains out with a shotgun already, pleeeease

"Me in english class thinking about how i want the hot guy to slam me against the wall and dehumanize me" Stacy more blackpilled than this forum

hahahah meanwhile we rot and get nothing. this world really needs to be in ashes

so lonely seeing this just disgust me

Fucking rope fuel

agreed but I think tiktok foids fake most of these videos for clout