• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

Pouuop's road to 8% bf . One meal a day log .

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
-
Here we go boys , today we start off this log documenting my journey to 8 % bf , I will be eating one meal a day ( dinner most of the time ) and fasting for the rest of the day . I did tons of research and this method ended up being the simplest and most efficient method I could follow .

I will be updating this log daily , just took before pics of my face and body .

I'm 20 yo , 5'11,5 barefoot , estimated bodyfat of 20-22 % .

DAY 1 :

Morning weight : 176,3 lbs / 80 kgs .

Waist circumference : 36,5 inches / 92,7 cm .

Commentary : Woke up at around 8 am , had black tea ( with no sugar obviously ) , went to uni , did some work and got back home at around 12 am , felt really hungry between 12 am-4 pm but the hunger just faded away , just had another cup of black tea and Im gonna rot until dinner . Overall felt pretty good today .

Todays's motivation : The god of chads , Mathew Noszka .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zekr Inceldom Discussion 19