Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pouuop's road to 8% bf . One meal a day log .

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Here we go boys , today we start off this log documenting my journey to 8 % bf , I will be eating one meal a day ( dinner most of the time ) and fasting for the rest of the day . I did tons of research and this method ended up being the simplest and most efficient method I could follow .

I will be updating this log daily , just took before pics of my face and body .

I'm 20 yo , 5'11,5 barefoot , estimated bodyfat of 20-22 % .

DAY 1 :

Morning weight : 176,3 lbs / 80 kgs .

Waist circumference : 36,5 inches / 92,7 cm .

Commentary : Woke up at around 8 am , had black tea ( with no sugar obviously ) , went to uni , did some work and got back home at around 12 am , felt really hungry between 12 am-4 pm but the hunger just faded away , just had another cup of black tea and Im gonna rot until dinner . Overall felt pretty good today .

Todays's motivation : The god of chads , Mathew Noszka .

Matthew-Noszka-2017-Simons-Underwear-Photo-Shoot-002.jpg

Here we go boys , today we start off this log documenting my journey to 8 % bf , I will be eating one meal a day ( dinner most of the time ) and fasting for the rest of the day . I did tons of research and this method ended up being the simplest and most efficient method I could follow .

DAY 1 :

Morning weight :
176,3 lbs / 80 kgs .

Waist circumference : 36,5 inches / 92,7 cm .

Commentary : Woke up at around 8 am , had black tea ( with no sugar obviously ) , went to uni , did some work and got back home at around 12 am , felt really hungry between 12 am-4 pm but the hunger just faded away , just had another cup of black tea and Im gonna rot until dinner . Overall felt pretty good today .

Todays's motivation : The god of chads , Mathew Noszka .

You do any fasting?
I find fasting is the quickest way to cut.

Did a 40hr this weekend.

I hope OP achieved his goals

Is your name pronounced...

Poop?

DAY 1 :

Morning weight :
176,3 lbs / 80 kgs .

Waist circumference : 36,5 inches / 92,7 cm .

Commentary : Woke up at around 8 am , had black tea ( with no sugar obviously ) , went to uni , did some work and got back home at around 12 am , felt really hungry between 12 am-4 pm but the hunger just faded away , just had another cup of black tea and Im gonna rot until dinner . Overall felt pretty good today .

Todays's motivation : The god of chads , Mathew Noszka .

Retarded. If you don't eat protein then you will lose muscle along with fat and end up 15 lbs lighter but with the same % body fat.

Edit: Just realized I replied to a 3 year old post JFL :lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back