Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Power of normies: Fortnite developers made more money than entire nations

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
More than 29 countries in 2018 to be exact. The developers earned 3 billion dollars in 2018, while their developer studio is now priced at 15 billion dollars.

Old news, but in this world the most useless shit is literally worth more than entire nations. Fortnite is pure entertainment, gamers don't get any value out of it except for killing their own life time more efficiently and supporting streamers whose existence is meaningless as well.
I don't judge incels for throwing their lives away, but come on normies.

Source: https://www.derstandard.de/story/20...ckler-erwirtschaftet-mehr-geld-als-29-laender

It's not really "normies", but children. Fortnite is the new Pokemon.

I was fearing this day after league of legends, seeing the successes of that game made me realise that I was getting behind and that the gamer public changed a lot and less and less games would a appeal to my taste in gaming

JFL if you play fortkike

This was happening with WoW at the peak of its popularity.

Anyone over the age of 12 that plays Fortnite should be executed.

What is the appeal? I can't see why it's so popular. I was able to see why kids loved minecraft, but not with this.

Games get gayer and gayer

0kS3D7z

lol it doesn't even compare to pokemon which is way better. I'd rather play Nintendo games like pokemon than fortnite

There's psychology marketing departments targeting children as kids generate most sales, parents buy for their kids.

I'm an adult but adults are the worst, most adults lie so much, just look at recent UFC bullcrap over steroids and manipulating science to fit agenda to push more sales.

I don't really understand the appeal of fortkike. Looks like the normies are coping hard if they waste their life like this. I bet no serious Chad plays this kind of dog puke.

I don't really understand the appeal of fortkike. Looks like the normies are coping hard if they waste their life like this. I bet no serious Chad plays this kind of dog puke.

Its free to play, have you played it? The controls and gameplay is really good tbh - it looks like Nintendo Mario Kart so older people rag on it but its actually good.

What is the appeal? I can't see why it's so popular. I was able to see why kids loved minecraft, but not with this.
The herd mentality. "This cucked streamer plays it, so It must me cool" - 100000000000000000000 children
have you played it? The controls and gameplay is really good tbh - it looks like Nintendo Mario Kart and people so older people rag on it but its actually good.
I tried it. It sucks dick like a regular foid in 2018.

Its free to play, have you played it? The controls and gameplay is really good tbh - it looks like Nintendo Mario Kart so older people rag on it but its actually good.
I played it once. It’s an inferior version of TF2 which is a game I’m not even fond of.

I miss the days of Cod4 and MW2 tbh.

I played it bro, I uninstalled it after the first game. Controls are fluid, I agree on that. But the graphics is awfully cartoonish and I don't like the overall style. Where's the gore? :feelsbadman: No way I'm ever playing that again.

I'm an adult but adults are the worst, most adults lie so much, just look at recent UFC bullcrap over steroids and manipulating science to fit agenda to push more sales.
Not to mention all those trans athletes who completely dominate womens' sports atm. Martial arts fans might as well watch WWE at this point.

Check your T levels if you play this gay game

I know this is my 3rd or 4th time quoting you in a row, but you're on fire today
I was fearing this day after league of legends, seeing the successes of that game made me realise that I was getting behind and that the gamer public changed a lot and less and less games would a appeal to my taste in gaming
I wasn't allowed to play M rated games as a child. I'd play them with friends occasionally, but I never had enough practice to get good. So I fell behind. And I had outgrown all the other games.

Go to any Non Fortnite subreddit and read how much normies hate the game same reason you guys do, because it looks colorful, because it looks like a kids game, because its cool to hate the game right now. :soy::soy:

Do you guys listen to heavy metal music not because you actually like it but because it seems more manly and hard :lul:

pretty sure all game developers are incels

Fortnite hit the bull's eye in terms of profit. Memes, thots and kids are the modern gold mines apparently.

this game is so stupid, I don't understand how popular it is.