Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Power walking thot ruined my day

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was on lunch break walking on peaceful walking/biking path when Stacy came power walking past me. Properly clothed? Lol no, wearing barely nothing.

The skirt type thing was short as fuck and I was forced to stare at that ass and tanned legs. Plusif you know power walking it causes ones ass to move side to side quickly. Of course I got a rock hard erection and then remembered 3 words...only for Chad.

Thanks power walking Stacy:feelsseriously:

Should've bought her a watch

That would ruin my day as well

Damn, that's pretty brutal. I am scared of what suifuel I will experience when I go back to school and stop being a NEET.

I think a nice GOER watch would be a fine gift.
Yes, a goer watch is the perfect gift choice for any loved one

Brutal wagging skirtpill bro!

She has so much more power than us, that she has to "walk it off" lest she explode!

That's why driving should be enforced for women, since it seems many incels cannot drive (such as @LastGerman ).
If foids are boxed into cars then the incels who would normally hit the streets / punch the pavement to get from point A to point B cannot see their asses or their boobs (if the incel in question is a manlet that is) because they are caged in a metal death machine speeding past

Brutal wagging skirtpill bro!

She has so much more power than us, that she has to "walk it off" lest she explode!
Tbh I wanted to pull it my phone and record it or snap a pic but was too high inhib.

Watching hot foids is hell

Tbh I wanted to pull it my phone and record it or snap a pic but was too high inhib.
Sometimes i wish i had one of those stealth cam pens or something!

Sometimes i wish i had one of those stealth cam pens or something!
That’s what i was thinking too. Tbh they are pretty cheap, I should get one.

Fuck toilets. They are for piss and shit.

I haven't had an erection, a REAL erection, since November 2019. And it was only sporadic. I wish I lived in this magical world of yours where every woman is a cocktease. Maybe my dick would work. And I could at least masturbate. I don't even have that anymore.

That's why driving should be enforced for women, since it seems many incels cannot drive (such as @LastGerman ).
If foids are boxed into cars then the incels who would normally hit the streets / punch the pavement to get from point A to point B cannot see their asses or their boobs (if the incel in question is a manlet that is) because they are caged in a metal death machine speeding past

Ehh no. Females should not drive. Female driving is an atrocity. Men should get a driver licence and a car for free. Why should I be emasculated by female driving?

Ehh no. Females should not drive. Female driving is an atrocity. Men should get a driver licence and a car for free. Why should I be emasculated by female driving?
That's a good question.
For this is a question that I cannot answer.

Yesterday i saw a guy and he was wearing very short shorts. :feelsseriously:

Welp today she ruined it again! The same exact thot! I was again on lunch break but instead of going for a walk I needed to drive to the post office. Guess who I saw while driving down the road? Yep, the same thot barely clothed once again in a super short short “workout” skirt.

Was on lunch break walking on peaceful walking/biking path when Stacy came power walking past me. Properly clothed? Lol no, wearing barely nothing.

The skirt type thing was short as fuck and I was forced to stare at that ass and tanned legs. Plusif you know power walking it causes ones ass to move side to side quickly. Of course I got a rock hard erection and then remembered 3 words...only for Chad.

Thanks power walking Stacy:feelsseriously:

:feelskek: :feelskek: