Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Powerlifters ruin everything

But women are too dumb to realise what is or isn't strong. The Twilight twink, and the dude from one direction have all been known to be called 'jacked' by women, and I reckon those guys are as strong as an average woman. Meanwhile they will prob think Cain Velasquez or Fedor or Daniel cormier are 'weak' because you can't see muscles popping
If they see you benching 500 while they are doing the elliptical, it will likely trigger attraction because they are drawn to strength and security
Do u have any evidence of this? Apart from the Greek guy? I say because I hated being a fat fuck and have cut from 113k at my max down to 90k now, and want to get down to about 78. It seems I'm going the wrong way!!
There's plenty of evidence
9a7948ba65558fad461139d286b16169

Last edited:
> You can't take all those weights the rest of us need to make gains

Just get a Planet Fatness membership or donate money to your gym owner for more plates.