Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ppl assuming things about you because you're ugly (dark fate ngl)

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Why do ppl assume you're far right if you watch far right oriented medias, and own far right books ? I mean it could be for your own political culture, and it's good to know a bit about all kind of narratives from all sides to build your own opinion about things. Same goes for religion. You have some sacred book and then people assume you're following a cult.

Why ?

There are several reasons to that. First, being a liberal today is synonym of having a political culture comparable to the one you generally had in kindergarten. You can't decently defend such an ideology ignoring all its obvious flaws, just like the ideologies of the last centuries that now seem completely alien to most normies. But people somehow bought the end of history meme, and most of them think politic is over, and being against liberalism is being against happiness and freedom (JFL).

There's also the problem of culture itself. You would be surprized to realize how few normie people actually read books, or even just own books. And I'm not even talking about expensive books. Some families don't even own one single 1 dollar book, while living in the time when culture as never been so affordable and easy to acquire. For these people, owning a book means, somehow the world, an act of "bravery" over their own laziness and shallowness. This is why if you own a book that is a bit borderline in their liberal narrative, they immediatly assume this is the only book you own and read in your life, and that it means the world to you, which is indeed light years far from the truth.

And finally, the obvious reason is : you're an ugly incel. Of course you have ugly views, and of course, everything that isn't blatantly liberal bs is evil. Thus, you're evil.

Now comes the funny part. What if we pretended we were 100% normies and go getters, while being the living proof liberalism doesn't add up. What if we pretended in public to be the bluepillest of bluepilled cucks, making people raise an eyebrow, proving the evidence of blackpill itself ? Would this be a way to make more brothers realize their ultimate fate ?

ppl have an impression on you the first 5 secs they see u

i once posted a meme about george floyd on class group and now im known as a nazi
Kinda predictable buddy boyo. Though USA was getting hysterical over this shit.

nah i live in slavlands but my school is rich kids only and thus we have plenty of liberal emowhores, meme wasnt even that edgy it was vanilla soft
Was the Pink Floyd pun ?

It's called the Dark Halo Effect:feelsdevil:

nah, it was sth like, you have famous politician (who is demonized on this meme and says: " and then i sayid to him :keep your knee of his neck and he wont be able t break free"
becuase prev one normie posted meme about 13 50 but they didnt attack him, also i forgot that we have one mullato whore in school ans obv she attacked me
It's funny because almost the same shit happend to me. On a work group I sent a meme with Trump (wasn't even offensive, it was literally just him saying "good job"). The next day a crazy liberal foid screamed against me out of no where about Mexico and shit, and she even tried to make a Chaddam who happened to be there involved. Though he didn't give a shit about her and went on his activity (probably to fuck some Stacey in the library) and people around were notably embarassed by her show. Epic win ngl.

A fraction of a second normies will have an opinion whenever you are a pure good hero (Chad) or a pure evil terrorist (uncucked sub 5 male)

Anti halo effect

The title of the thread is my life in a nutshell.