Overlord
★★★★★
62d 11h 38m
coppernicus

coppernicus

Professional thread bumper
★★
18d 10h 19m
I was LARPing the whole time. I have had sex before. I am not even really misogynistic. I just wanted to understand incels. I mean, aside from the regular news stories. I am really obsessed with subcultures and countercultures. This is truly an organic counterculture. So I read in reddit and the incel wiki just long enough to learn the lingo. Then i started posting here. Anyway, what I learned is that most of you guys really are just very lonely college aged guys. Theres nothing else to understand here. Anyway, please understand this. Violence is not the answer. That is the one thing I disagree with. There might not be an answer to your problem. But if you kill someone, all you do is just transfer your pain onto someone else, and that is the person you harm and their relatives. I wish you all well.

W

WØLF

Mythic
★★★★
26d 19h 46m
I was LARPing the whole time. I have had sex before. I am not even really misogynistic. I just wanted to understand incels. I mean, aside from the regular news stories. I am really obsessed with subcultures and countercultures. This is truly an organic counterculture. So I read in reddit and the incel wiki just long enough to learn the lingo. Then i started posting here. Anyway, what I learned is that most of you guys really are just very lonely college aged guys. Theres nothing else to understand here. Anyway, please understand this. Violence is not the answer. That is the one thing I disagree with. There might not be an answer to your problem. But if you kill someone, all you do is just transfer your pain onto someone else, and that is the person you harm and their relatives. I wish you all well.
This is unironic :feelskek:

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I can't express myself
★★★★★
123d 21h 51m
Over for the sewers

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
54d 21h 39m
coppernicus

coppernicus

Professional thread bumper
★★
18d 10h 19m
No way, he was just obsessed with his oneitis. I'm sure he'd be posting here if it wasn't for the time difference.

W

WØLF

Mythic
★★★★
26d 19h 46m
No way, he was just obsessed with his oneitis. I'm sure he'd be posting here if it wasn't for the time difference.
Fatcel = volcel and Bjork isn't that great looking

nihility

nihility

★★★★★
★★★★★
141d 10h 2m
I rule these sewers

unsettling

unsettling

Overlord
★★★★★
62d 11h 38m
i don't what they are talking about

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
★★★★★
34d 16h 55m
You are the king of the sewers

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
79d 3h 16m
wow

Zettacel

Zettacel

∈ 10^21 levels of Incel ⋑
★★★★★
20d 22h 54m