Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Praise god if you dont have shitty parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
my parents are fine at times but they fucking nag the shit out me, my mum was giving me shit for getting one d on my report card even though i got mainly c's and two b's, and only 5 marks count on the fucking atar which is used to get into uni. For fuck sakes and i have to read to kill a mocking bird which is about niggers and its written by a toilet so that makes it even more boring, and my dad is going to ask me questions about the chapter and he's in a pissy mood and hasnt even read the book god i hate that cunt, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fuck i hate incels why the fuck was i born an incel AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFIDJSFO;FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
What do I have to do with this
fuck u incels @TheSecondComing
I cum form ur avi :feelshehe:

My father is an absolute cunt. My mother is okay though.

my parents are fine at times but they fucking nag the shit out me, my mum was giving me shit for getting one d on my report card even though i got mainly c's and two b's, and only 5 marks count on the fucking atar which is used to get into uni. For fuck sakes and i have to read to kill a mocking bird which is about niggers and its written by a toilet so that makes it even more boring, and my dad is going to ask me questions about the chapter and he's in a pissy mood and hasnt even read the book god i hate that cunt, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

My parents were good in childhood, but later no help to become traveller and adventured

my dad is a complete dick and it sucks

fuck i hate incels why the fuck was i born an incel AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFIDJSFO;FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fuck u incels @TheSecondComing
I cum form ur avi :feelshehe:
alright thx

all incels have shitty parents

I had good parents tbh. But my dad was kind of blue pilled. When he was alive, he would give me bluepilled advice like looks dont matter and going down on a woman is wonderful, etc JFL.

I had good parents tbh. But my dad was kind of blue pilled. When he was alive, he would give me bluepilled advice like looks dont matter and going down on a woman is wonderful, etc JFL.
better than my dad, just getting triggered a lot and my mum they are both pretty unstable

better than my dad, just getting triggered a lot and my mum they are both pretty unstable

Yes i did well in the parents department and still ended up here. My mom spoils me and so did my dad.

Might not be your parents fault.
My mother when she was younger easily mogs me and my dad mogged me all his life.
I still turned out the way I did somehow.

I just got a bad RNG role at birth.

I hate my genes