Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pre-blackpilled incel trait: believe that any girl who is nice to him is interested in him

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
That is how inexperience fucks with you

I think the only time a girl was ever nice to me was when she had to be eg at work
or when she was at risk of getting raped.

Can’t relate

I always assumed all girls didnt like me. For good reason

Can’t relate
Same.
But I do have to say I've seen girls that almost seemed like they might've been nice to me which is terrible on my part as if they're not ugly, I tend to almost fall for them long ago.
Stupid mistake.

remember, snakes don't feel a thing.

I still do that

They only do it because they want you to help them without giving anything in return
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Yeah. This was a real problem for me pre-blackpill. Later I just realized that they either were just nice to everyone like that or wanted to get something out of me, or in my younger days, try to bully me,.
They only do it because they want you to help them without giving anything in return
yup, beat me to it

This is what messed me up because when I was too shy to approach women I thought a lot of them liked me but it was a delusion as when I did manage to get the confidence to approach they all rejected me. So it must mean that my initial thoughts of them liking me were delusions. They always found me repulsive they were only nice to me or something else, never attracted to me. I really wonder how a Chad must feel. It must be a unique feeling considering I have only been repulsive to women.

I was never that ignorant to be honest not gonna lie.

A girl kept smiling at me last time i went to the salon for a hair cut. Didn't know what to make of it. Prolly just customer service.

The brain is so starved for feminine affection that even the tiniest signs of goodwill by a female is read as a potential romantic partner. That's how low our minds have come to.

It's like giving seawater to a dehydrated man.

Fields who are nice to you :chad:

Doesn't apply to me. I never believed that.

Even when I was a kid I believed that any foid who is nice to me, either:
1) wants something from me - usually a favor
2) is paid to be nice - cashiers etc

It's sad that I have to type this but I've never had a single instance when a foid was nice to me just because.

If ur ugly and a whore is nice to u is because she wants something

i used to belive this...

I think the way they justify it to themselves is that they consider the acting nice an actual thing they're giving to you.

Like in that episode of "evil" where the barista gives the guy a nickname and he asks her out and he's all "why were you being nice to me ,giving me a nickname, if you didn't want to go out with me?"

Too bad that guy accidentally an hero'd.

Yes I beta orbited so many girls in college until I discovered the blackpill my senior year. I don’t talk to women at all now.

I had to fly for tksgiving and ignored all the service industry foids because I am such a sperg that I fall for this shit too.