Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL predator hunter confronts a 24 year old short hair landwhale dyke who tried to fuck a 14 year old foid

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Not even a horny 14 year old would be into that :feelspuke:

Which IT member is that?

Fucking gross :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Notice how straight away she goes into deflect and excuse mode. These cunts get so comfy with their egos they think they are immortal and cant do what they want without repercussions. Imagine all the other Toilets that get away with this because of their status as a hole.

24? she looks 44 years old ngl

Funny how shows like “to catch a predator” can never find a female predator, but this random guy finds one easily

womyn are wondurrfull, dis fat bitch dindu nuffins

Saw this yesterday. She's slow af and commented under the video with her real name

"Please take this vidya down"

That may be the ugliest foid I've ever seen

Still smv mogs the average male

It's top comment btw

That may be the ugliest foid I've ever seen

Still smv mogs the average male
i saw a IT foid who was way uglier and makes this foid look like a gigastacy

Funny how shows like “to catch a predator” can never find a female predator, but this random guy finds one easily
Could be that women are closer to kids they know in real life vs. some 30 year old single indian software developer. This fat retarded blob of a female looks like she is in no place in contact with children, as shown by her vulgar tattoos and wear. It has also been studied that boys find experiences with women at younger ages more positive then women. So you might have more boys that don't say anything.

She (or he?) looks 40 lmfao.

You guys made a mistake not @ing me in this thread I would of gone ham on this bitch tbh

fuck it I’ll go ham just wait

Last edited:
This happens all the time with male students, the female teachers even get their name in the paper, but no repercussions. Fired and given 6 mo probation at most

She has nothing to worry about

The dad and butch whale are lying. Her iq isn’t 50. A 50 iq is the average person with Down syndrome. She clearly is a level above that. Faking a low iq for a handout

18:24 "i'm sure you're a good person and people make mistakes"

rofl even the pedo-hunter is cucking for this foid.

She dindu nuffins.

She wus a gud gurl

it's sad these holes will never ever get arrested for pedophilia, injustice system

Feminists would defend her and say she's an empowered wahmen who's in charge of her sexuality.

Imagine living on tutorial mode but still managing to mess it up somehow

Feminists would defend her and say she's an empowered wahmen who's in charge of her sexuality.
feminists don't care about foids fucking jb boys. but a man who fucks jb foids they want to torture/kill

Ready to bet she won't get charged or even arrested, unlike the guys in "to catch a predator"

Imagine living on tutorial mode but still managing to mess it up somehow

Tutorial mode is too difficult for low IQ :soy::soy:

Ready to bet she won't get charged or even arrested, unlike the guys in "to catch a predator"

Tutorial mode is too difficult for low IQ :soy::soy:
funny how foid predators aren't in TCAP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back