Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pregnant foids who have sex should be required to keep the baby. Abortion and having the baby adopted should be illegal

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
And the chad who impregnated her should also be required to raise the baby. Also birth control should also be illegal same with condoms. STD treatment should also be illegal. If they’re gonna have sex they should be punished and live with the consequences for having sex while we rot

Agreed. Legalizing murder so they can be degenerate is causing society to collapse.

Tyrones would revolt

Abortion should only be legal for incest, rape, if the life of the mother is at risk or if the babby will be born a potato.

This opinion somehow makes you a crazy right wing woman hater in current year.

it will make mentally ill children who were beat by wannabe promiscuous females. You are punishing people who didnt do anything more than the actual woman who will get off on beating up and abusing her son or future thot. You are also allowing expression of slut genes that will appear in the next generations

it will make mentally ill children who were beat by wannabe promiscuous females. You are punishing people who didnt do anything more than the actual woman who will get off on beating up and abusing her son or future thot. You are also allowing expression of slut genes that will appear in the next generations
Not if we put them in jail for that

on one hand I support abortions since i dont want anymore incels being born,
but on the other I want the whores to suffer by carrying their turd as a mark of Cain

People who do shit like this should be stoned to death