Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Preordering games

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Don't preorder. Don't buy DLC.

This. I bought Battlefield V digital Deluxe edition since I've been a fan of the series since Battlefield: Vietnam and I was so disappointed in that game like you couldn't believe. Also they just announced that they're not gonna be releasing anymore content for the game. Just wtf. WW2 game without the Easter front or Normandy landing and anything after that. Total ripoff.

Goddamn, season passes. fucking selling content that should have already been in the fucking game. every goddamn game nowadays

This. I bought Battlefield V digital Deluxe edition since I've been a fan of the series since Battlefield: Vietnam and I was so disappointed in that game like you couldn't believe. Also they just announced that they're not gonna be releasing anymore content for the game. Just wtf. WW2 game without the Easter front or Normandy landing and anything after that. Total ripoff.
Do NOT preorder.

Do NOT preorder.
Yeah I didn't learn my lesson after Mafia 3. Fuck it. Now I'm gonna only pirate unless I want to play multiplayer

Id buy games if i had a credit card ngl, or an actual steam store in the country.

stopped caring about new games a looong time ago

Yeah I didn't learn my lesson after Mafia 3. Fuck it. Now I'm gonna only pirate unless I want to play multiplayer
Don't play multiplayer. Don't pay for games. Don't play f2p.

I order games years before they come out :feelzez:

Especially after The Last of Us 2.

Buy the games you like if you have income so they won't stop making new good games.
Japanese games are very good but ported badly on PC.

Only normalfags do that. They are the reason why good single player games stopped coming out. Everyone wants to cash in on the esports jew gold.

Fuck preordering. Fuck paying full price for games.

I don't play games

I just beat mafia 3, bought it for 10 bucks. Very boring but was a good waste of time

I just wait until they come out, and that's when I can see reviews. I don't really play new games that often, though.

Only preordered once

Only normalfags do that. They are the reason why good single player games stopped coming out. Everyone wants to cash in on the esports jew gold.
Just play Battlefield campaign bro, women don't care about you're KD ratio in 64 player online matches JFL

Based
Imagine not pirating games

i'd never buy a game i don't plan on playing multiplayer for a very long time. but also, preordering is a pretty stupid thing to do as a consumer because you put the developer in a place where they turned a profit on an unfinished product which gives them the opportunity to just cut costs and release the unfinished game.

Last edited:
I dont buy them

I download it from skidrowgames

Dice fucked up royally with that one. Pushing their feminist bullshit into the second world war while ignoring most of the main campaigns including the likes of stalingrad that actually did have some foids fighting in it. Absolute pricks. I also hate games being released half finished/full of bugs. The good thing about pre internet gaming is that they actually had to finish the fucker before they released it. Now we're all taking for a ride.

Dice fucked up royally with that one. Pushing their feminist bullshit into the second world war while ignoring most of the main campaigns including the likes of stalingrad that actually did have some foids fighting in it. Absolute pricks. I also hate games being released half finished/full of bugs. The good thing about pre internet gaming is that they actually had to finish the fucker before they released it. Now we're all taking for a ride.
Also that cuck from Dice telling pissed off fans to not buy the game if they have a problem probably was the worst thing you could possibly do in that situation.

buying games on realease is cucked

I pre-ordered the original Destiny back in the day. Learned a big lesson that day :feelsbadman:

Also that cuck from Dice telling pissed off fans to not buy the game if they have a problem probably was the worst thing you could possibly do in that situation.
I know that was beyond retarded. That an 'what can I say to my daughter about women in ww2' I dunno maybe the truth rather than made up scenarios involving female Norwegian commandos that didn't happen. They were also trying to appeal to a broader range of players an completely neglected their base players. EA are fucking death to gaming studios. They buy everything good an end up fucking it up.

Wait for GoTY edition

Fug season passes

I'll preorder to show my appreciation for some developer I like. Pretty much only Obsidian and CDPR at the moment.

I don’t play games