Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Prepare for every non cucked man in America to get Rittenhoused.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Kyle Rittenhouse last night shot and killed two rioters, one of which was attempting to beat him with a skateboard. He is now being hunted down on a murder warrant for defending himself. This will be all our fates for the crime of not wanting to get beaten to death because a legit criminal died from a drug overdose. And it won't just be for defending yourself, it will be due to "hate speech, thought crime and protesting your rights as a man will be turned into "violent riots".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/igtics/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=67f2c2081b41489bb553851202c16c1d&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=igtics

Courts will probably not charge him.

I support his actions. However, it's a gun vs. a skateboard. That is a tough case. He would have to prove he was in great danger.

I support his actions. However, it's a gun vs. a skateboard. That is a tough case. He would have to prove he was in great danger.
Would you be okay with risk getting brain damage from someone smashing a skateboard into your skill? I think he did the right thing, violence should not be tolerated, and anyone starting it needs to be eliminated by any means necessary.

Would you be okay with risk getting brain damage from someone smashing a skateboard into your skill? I think he did the right thing, violence should not be tolerated, and anyone starting it needs to be eliminated by any means necessary.

Disregard that, I looked into it and they pulled guns on him. 100% justified, a travesty if he gets so much as a community service sentencing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EbZwL8OrwU

BLMtards can never actually do anything unless it’s sanctioned by the government incredibly directly like in CHAZ Or they’re mobbing an old lady. Actually, remember in the start of the riots when BLM looters got scared of an old lady In a wheelchair in the entrance of target?

He got mobbed as well. I hope the courts will let him go but nobody cares about legitimate justice anymore, just appeasement and a gradual movement left.

Last edited:
What a cancer these rioters are, feds need to march in and crack their skulls.

The man is completely justified, without that gun he probably would've been killed.

This is stupid. I'm not going to defend some negative IQ cop-loving Trump-supporting mayo twink who took it upon himself to guard a fucking gas station. What business does a 17-year-old have openly walking around with a rifle anyway?

It was vigilantism on his part, plain and simple, and what you're doing is justifying behaviour like his and that of the idiots at CHAZ.

I have a feeling that OP is getting sucked into the culture wars and is batting for a side who quite frankly doesn't give a fuck about him.

Last edited:
Courts will probably not charge him.
LOL are you kidding me? Just look at what they did to James Alex Fields Jr. That was also self-defense. They will throw the white guy under the bus to appease the SJW/BLM/Antifa mobs as per usual.

Any footage that might exonerate him they will bury just like they buried the footage that Berke Bate shot from the VSP helicopter before it was destroyed hours later.

This is stupid. I'm not going to defend some negative IQ cop-loving Trump-supporting mayo twink who took it upon himself to guard a fucking gas station. What business does a 17-year-old have openly walking around with a rifle anyway?

It was vigilantism on his part, plain and simple, and what you're doing is justifying behaviour like his and that of the idiots at CHAZ.

I have a feeling that OP is getting sucked into the culture wars and is batting for a side who quite frankly doesn't give a fuck about him.
Cope every teen male deserves a rifle. In an ideal world highschool boys would get to use rifles as soon they became 9th graders

Cope every teen male deserves a rifle. In an ideal world highschool boys would get to use rifles as soon they became 9th graders
Only the subhumans. And a concealed handgun would be preferable.

Open carry is stupid. Kid had no reason to put himself in that situation.

in theory you can actually do this with hunting apprenticeship programs but only if you have a hunter dad

clear self-defense
also, BLMfags should be hunted down, killed preemptively
What a cancer these rioters are, feds need to march in and crack their skulls.

Kyle Rittenhouse last night shot and killed two rioters, one of which was attempting to beat him with a skateboard. He is now being hunted down on a murder warrant for defending himself. This will be all our fates for the crime of not wanting to get beaten to death because a legit criminal died from a drug overdose. And it won't just be for defending yourself, it will be due to "hate speech, thought crime and protesting your rights as a man will be turned into "violent riots".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/igtics/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=67f2c2081b41489bb553851202c16c1d&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=igtics

yup. you're exactly right.

police will let women / normies do whatever the fuck they want but if you dare talk shit about women or defend yourself, they'll hunt you down quickly

clear self-defense
also, BLMfags should be hunted down, killed preemptively
Based. Niggers and leftist fags behave no different than orcs from Lord of the Rings. They will only respect you when you are tougher and stronger than them.

In the future, women and chads are allowed to attack incels on sight and any self defense is seen as an attack

Brutal Rittenhousepill

In the future, women and chads are allowed to attack incels on sight and any self defense is seen as an attack
When that comes to pass, we will be forced to go ER first on everyone we see.
But it probably won't, I hope

Just let your local businesses be destroyed bro.

If I was being chased with someone with weapons when I had a gun I would probably shoot them tbh if it were not potentially illegal. I feel like people that are such idiots are merely asking for it, but he will no doubt be charged and convicted.

At least if they lower the charge to 2nd degree murder. Maybe they will even convict him on 1st though it seems to be a stretch given the videos we see.

Cope . Imagine your future in politics and such think tanks you're a part of if you got outed as being a member here especially when you have a lot of edgy posts.

It's true that the side you align with likes wealth and connections, but I think you're incredibly naive if you think that supersedes you being here.
There is no side that is pro-incels. If that existed it certainly wouldn't be the left. You're battling for people that openly hate you and call you terrorists on Twitter all day lol.

No doubt if you get outed as being here your political future is done unless you turn around and try to spurn the community which is quite a possibility given the amount of datamining threads you have here tbh.

Just sit at home terrified or join the lynch mob then, the more power these ppl gain with no resistance the bolder they become, it ends with you being dragged out of your home kicking & screaming.

If I was being chased with someone with weapons when I had a gun I would probably shoot them tbh if it were not potentially illegal. I feel like people that are such idiots are merely asking for it, but he will no doubt be charged and convicted.

At least if they lower the charge to 2nd degree murder. Maybe they will even convict him on 1st though it seems to be a stretch given the videos we see.

Cope . Imagine your future in politics and such think tanks if you got outed as being a member here especially when you have a lot of edgy posts.

It's true that the side you align with likes wealth and connections, but I think you're incredibly naive if you think that supersedes you being here.
There is no side that is pro-incels. If that existed it certainly wouldn't be the left. You're battling for people that openly hate you and call you terrorists on Twitter all day lol.

No doubt if you get outed as being here your political future is done unless you turn around and try to spurn the community which is intriguing to think about given the amount of datamining threads you have here tbh.
Yeah, the right mostly thinks we're losers but that's it. Some even agree with us. But the left literally wants us dead or in prison for what amounts to venting about bad behavouir and edgy posting.

It was self-defense.
Free him.

Just let your local businesses be destroyed bro.
Right. But it's not the job of some kid to run around with a gun that he wasn't carrying legally in the first place. Leave it to the fucking pigs, and if necessary, the National Guard.

You can easily bash someone's head in with a skateboard, they aren't made of foam. Simple, don't attack someone, let alone someone with a rifle and expect that person to not defend themselves. In Burgerland it's especially dumb

I don’t like pigs obviously but I think I think we should have a right to defend ourselves if we get attacked. You know how (((they))) want us dead.

Right. But it's not the job of some kid to run around with a gun that he wasn't carrying legally in the first place. Leave it to the fucking pigs, and if necessary, the National Guard.
But they aren't doing anything though. Even when they do arrest rioters, they have to release them the same day.

Cope . Imagine your future in politics and such think tanks you're a part of if you got outed as being a member here especially when you have a lot of edgy posts.

No doubt if you get outed as being here your political future is done unless you turn around and try to spurn the community which is quite a possibility given the amount of datamining threads you have here tbh.

I'm probably taking a massive risk by being here, you're right, but this is the only community that only understands how it feels to be constantly mogged and miserable.

You're right, there is no side that is pro-incel, which is why I'm telling OP that he shouldn't be batting for anyone, including social conservatives. But why do you think I'm batting for anyone?

Sure, the kid might've been defending himself, but the bigger question is why the fuck he was there in the first place. He crossed state lines to participate in a civil unrest in another town, even if it was to "keep the peace".

Vigilantism is bad, plain and simple, I have no idea why individual civilians have the idea that they can take it upon themselves to "defend their communities". Vigilantism of all flavours are inherently unaccountable and therefore intolerable in a democratic society.

I wonder how you would feel if a posse of armed feminists and SJWs patrolled urban areas, stopping and searching every ugly male to ensure he was harmless.

>defending himself from lynching

the fucking propoganda lmao. That guy went in with an illegal gun to try and start shit, pointed a gun at people and they defended themselves and he murders them. Glad he rots in prison a lifetime

>defending himself from lynching

the fucking propoganda lmao. That guy went in with an illegal gun to try and start shit, pointed a gun at people and they defended themselves and he murders them. Glad he rots in prison a lifetime
This whole situation is messed up, but he pointed it at rioters who were trying to burn down a gas station. This wouldn't be happening if they actually were trying to stop the rioters instead of letting them pillage everything and getting this kid angry enough to do this.

Sure, the kid might've been defending himself, but the bigger question is why the fuck he was there in the first place. He crossed state lines to participate in a civil unrest in another town, even if it was to "keep the peace".
Ultimately I find this irrelevant to whether or not a crime was committed. Even if going there he had bad motiviations and put themselves in a bad position. This isn't about what is moral or whether he was wrong in some sense. It's about whether a crime was committed.

You can dislike him as much as you want as a person. Yes, what he did was idiotic.

Vigilantism is bad, plain and simple, I have no idea why individual civilians have the idea that they can take it upon themselves to "defend their communities". Vigilantism of all flavours are inherently unaccountable and therefore intolerable in a democratic society.
It's a terrible idea, but once again it's about whether what he did is legal or not. Partaking in such behavior or vigilante things of the like doesn't mean that the right to self-defense was forsaken. The National Guard should step in and stop people from looting and rioting.

Can you not see how this sort of fallacious reasoning of "well he went there therefore it's murder" undermines the judicial system?

So are we saying if someone goes to a BLM rally with a weapon they're just asking for it and no matter what happens to them it's never self defense? That if someone tries to kill you at a protest you shouldn't have a right to practice self-defense because you went there "looking for trouble" or something of the sort?

Yeah, no I'm going to pass on this fallacious reasoning. It's little more than "we want to lock up people we don't like." I don't care why he was there. He wasn't the only armed person there for sure. I care whether or not what he did in context was self-defense or not.

I don't think a crime is determinant on whether you're a bad person or a nazi or whatever. Imagine this same logic being applied to a guy at a KKK rally who shot someone chasing him with a weapon attempting to hurt or maim him. "Well he had no reason to be there and armed. He's a racist. He was asking for it!" What it amounts to is "if we think you're a bad person you're not entitled to defend yourself" essentially.

There's no reason to play the game of character assassination.

HAHAHAHHA JFL @ idiot americans shooting eachother on the streets :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

But they aren't doing anything though. Even when they do arrest rioters, they have to release them the same day.
So what? You mean rioters don't have constitutional rights? You either have probable cause or you let them go.

This is cuck logic. "I don't think the cops are doing anything about paedophiles, so I'm going to hunt down paedos myself." No, the perceived inaction of law enforcement doesn't give you a license to act on their behalf, what the fuck kind of rationale is that?

The jackass didn't even live there, he lived in another state, he travelled elsewhere to deputize himself as some sort of guardian, he inserted himself into a volatile situation and of course it escalated. If he was in his home and a bunch of robbers were trying to break in, that would be another issue entirely, but this idiot was out looking for trouble.

So what? You mean rioters don't have constitutional rights? You either have probable cause or you let them go.

This is cuck logic. "I don't think the cops are doing anything about paedophiles, so I'm going to hunt down paedos myself." No, the perceived inaction of law enforcement doesn't give you a license to act on their behalf, what the fuck kind of rationale is that?

The jackass didn't even live there, he lived in another state, he travelled elsewhere to deputize himself as some sort of guardian, he inserted himself into a volatile situation and of course it escalated. If he was in his home and a bunch of robbers were trying to break in, that would be another issue entirely, but this idiot was out looking for trouble.
I agree it's stupid to travel to another state to do this. But people are getting worried this will happen to them and it shows no signs of stopping, especially since cops are doing nothing to fight them off. Bringing the pedophile argument in is useless because this is in your face 24/7.

Fallacious reasoning and character assassination. "Looking for trouble" whatever that pertains doesn't overwrite people running after you with weapons or trying to kill you.

By that same logic you can a racist going to a racist protest is "looking for trouble."

Ultimately I find this irrelevant to whether or not a crime was committed. Even if going there he had bad motiviations and put themselves in a bad position. This isn't about what is moral or whether he was wrong in some sense. It's about whether a crime was committed.

You can dislike him as much as you want as a person. Yes, what he did was idiotic.

It's a terrible idea, but once again it's about whether what he did is legal or not. Partaking in such behavior or vigilante things of the like doesn't mean that the right to self-defense was forsaken. The National Guard should step in and stop people from looting and rioting.

Can you not see how this sort of fallacious reasoning of "well he went there therefore it's murder" undermines the judicial system?

So are we saying if someone goes to a BLM rally with a weapon they're just asking for it and no matter what happens to them it's never self defense? That if someone tries to kill you at a protest you shouldn't have a right to practice self-defense because you went there "looking for trouble" or something of the sort?

Yeah, no I'm going to pass on this fallacious reasoning. It's little more than "we want to lock up people we don't like." I don't care why he was there. He wasn't the only armed person there for sure. I care whether or not what he did in context was self-defense or not.

I don't think a crime is determinant on whether you're a bad person or a nazi or whatever. Imagine this same logic being applied to a guy at a KKK rally who shot someone chasing him with a weapon attempting to hurt or maim him. "Well he had no reason to be there and armed. He's a racist. He was asking for it!" What it amounts to is "if we think you're a bad person you're not entitled to defend yourself" essentially.

There's no reason to play the game of character assassination.

You've set up a strawman and missed my points, nowhere have I stated a position on whether this kid is guilty of a crime, or whether he was justified in using that weapon. As to whether a vigilante forfeits his right to defend himself, if such vigilante behaviour is indicative of prior intent or a desire to take someone's life, that's something that the courts should at least consider in the trial phase.

All I've said is that I don't want to defend his actions from a moral standpoint. Nor do I think he should become some sort of a standard-bearer for how we as incels are oppressed. "Rittenhoused?" What the fuck does that even mean?

You've set up a strawman and missed my points, nowhere have I stated a position on whether this kid is guilty of a crime, or whether he was justified in using that weapon. As to whether a vigilante forfeits his right to defend himself, if such vigilante behaviour is indicative of prior intent or a desire to take someone's life, that's something that the courts should at least consider in the trial phase.

All I've said is that I don't want to defend his actions from a moral standpoint. Nor do I think he should become some sort of a standard-bearer for how we as incels are oppressed. "Rittenhoused?" What the fuck does that even mean?
I didn't say just incels.

Well, then that's fine, but when you word things like this:

It makes it seem otherwise.

I agree it's stupid to travel to another state to do this. But people are getting worried this will happen to them and it shows no signs of stopping, especially since cops are doing nothing to fight them off. Bringing the pedophile argument in is useless because this is in your face 24/7.
Then they need to go through the political process instead. If you think paedos are a problem, talk to your elected representatives. If you think rioters are a problem, talk to your elected representatives.
It makes it seem otherwise.

I was responding to @JohnWickCel 's insinuation that inaction on the part of law enforcement provides a moral justification for vigilantism.

Then they need to go through the political process instead. If you think paedos are a problem, talk to your elected representatives. If you think rioters are a problem, talk to your elected representatives.

I was responding to @JohnWickCel 's insinuation that inaction on the part of law enforcement provides a moral justification for vigilantism.
Because talking to your politicians works right? They totally won't just ignore you. They care about the little people.

Because talking to your politicians works right? They totally won't just ignore you. They care about the little people.

They will if you threaten to vote them out.

Seriously, in the U.S., law-and-order politicians have been in vogue since the early 90s when sensationalized news coverage of crime and drug use struck fear into the hearts of middle-class suburban mayo foids.

Cue the increase in three-strikes laws, mandatory minimums, et cetera.

Oh, I see. I don't agree with vigilantism, but I don't think someone putting themselves in a bad situation throws away a person's right to self defense. And all I see is people putting up a character assassination to make arguments exactly on upon that line of reasoning.

They will if you threaten to vote them out.

Seriously, in the U.S., law-and-order politicians have been in vogue since the early 90s when sensationalized news coverage of crime struck fear into the hearts of suburban mayo foids.
And then they're replaced with a carbon copy who tries doing the exact same things.

And then they're replaced with a carbon copy who tries doing the exact same things.

The U.S. has had a very long history of protests and riots.

The overall crime rate has gone down for decades.

What exactly do you want your politicians to do right now? You want them to snap their fingers and make civil unrest disappear? Just like that?

The U.S. has had a very long history of protests and riots.

The overall crime rate has gone down for decades.

What exactly do you want your politicians to do right now? You want them to snap their fingers and make civil unrest disappear? Just like that?
No, just stop the almost 100 straight days of rioting and actually putting it down instead of letting it explode of the entire nation.

Why are people creating a false narrative about this guy? We need to report the facts. This guy belonged to a BLM supporting group who wanted to police areas themselves.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1298506102049591296

He got into an altercation with a guy who chased him and tried to throw a molotov cocktail at him at the gas station. The guy he shot at the gas station was not trying to loot it, but did attack him so fair shot. He was then chased from the gas station into the position you see him in now. I don't like how people are turning this into propaganda as if he were some guy minding his own business who BLM set upon only to be saved by his firearm. If he hunkered down to defend a store, that would make sense, but running into trouble looking to be the police means he's no better than the rioters himself. He's basically another Raz Simone. Riot police do not run off guns blazing into angry crowds for good reason. He's a 17 year old out of stater who had good intentions but might have wrecked his life.
The guy who got shot first having an altercation with the shooter off camera:

View: https://twitter.com/unrulyforest/status/1298490137056346112?s=21

Ensuing chaos is seen in this video:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/igxbxt/higher_quality_version_of_the_entire_sequence_of/

Last edited: