Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious President Trump is right to sexually harass foids

R

Repulsive Maggot

Greycel
I see many people - even on this forum - speculating that the various harassment allegations against President Trump are false. However, I believe that these accusations are true. And that's a good thing: President Trump is right to sexually harass foids.

Firstly, as we know, modern foids are degenerate whores with no thought to anything other than a) gobbling up Chad's dick and b) shamelessly using other men for their money. Moreover, this behavior is socially destructive insofar as it creates a large surplus of men without romantic relationships or other meaningful human connections. (History shows us that this often leads to social instability.) In that sense, the rape and harassment of foids can be seen as justice for their selfish behavior. Indeed, because President Trump is the head of the US government, one might argue that he is in a sense doing his sworn duty to punish wrongdoing and maintain order across the land.

But even if you disagree with the moral calculus here, such harassment is - in aggregate - only a small price to pay for the privilege foids enjoy in all other areas of life. Do you feel pity for a millionaire when he is forced to pay higher taxes than those who make much less money? If not, I fail to see why we should have any sympathy for foids who are harassed or raped, whether by President Trump or anyone else.

Thoughts?

That’s one of the only things I like about him. Based on foids

I can’t stand trump but one thing I give him credit for is that he’s no white knight.