Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty boys make ogre incels ANGRY.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I've noticed this here, I've noticed this on other incel forums and I've noticed it in real life.  If you so much as imply a pretty boy does well with women or is potentially better looking than them, they'll become enraged.  Often it's denial ("NO HE DOESN'T HE'S UGLY!!!!!") sometimes they do the whole macho cope thing ("Y-YEAH WELL...I CAN BEAT HIM IN A FIGHT!!") and sometimes they openly fly off into a blind rage ("I DON'T FUCKING CARE HE LOOKS LIKE A FAGGOT LITTLE BITCH!!!!").  Some years ago I almost got into a fight with a long midfaced truecel friend when I told him a justin bieber looking guy who he called "ugly" was actually good looking.  Long midface RAGE is pretty intense at times.

a56hz.gif

So fucking true. Just look at this thread: https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-I-CANNOT-cope-with-the-fact-that-this-kid-mogs-me

EVERYONE is coping and calling him ugly. They cannot accept that he mogs them. I don't blame them tbh, it's a very hard pill to swallow.

Agreed, the cope is too strong with them. They refuse to swallow the pretty boy pill.

pretty boy is the ultimate chad among young girls 2018

your pic directed me to watch jsanza video

big lol I had

yeah, that's stupid, boys can be good-looking too.

its all about the millimeters

I never really thought of that till now, but you are absolutely right. I had a normie friend who got cucked by a pretty boy and he would always mouth off nonsense like he would kick his ass or even call him a pretty boy like it was an insult. I was always so tempted to tell him that it doesn’t matter how tough you are, that pretty boy will have more sex than you can imagine.

Framecel222 said:
So fucking true. Just look at this thread: https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-I-CANNOT-cope-with-the-fact-that-this-kid-mogs-me

EVERYONE is coping and calling him ugly. They cannot accept that he mogs them. I don't blame them tbh, it's a very hard pill to swallow.

How the fuck do people not realize that pretty boys slay just as much as dom high test chads

blackpill_incel said:
How the fuck do people not realize that pretty boys slay just as much as dom high test chads

My hypothesis is that since most men aren't attracted to masculine women they assume the reverse is true.

Pretty boys are in!

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I've noticed this here, I've noticed this on other incel forums and I've noticed it in real life.  If you so much as imply a pretty boy does well with women or is potentially better looking than them, they'll become enraged.  Often it's denial ("NO HE DOESN'T HE'S UGLY!!!!!") sometimes they do the whole macho cope thing ("Y-YEAH WELL...I CAN BEAT HIM IN A FIGHT!!") and sometimes they openly fly off into a blind rage ("I DON'T FUCKING CARE HE LOOKS LIKE A FAGGOT LITTLE BITCH!!!!").  Some years ago I almost got into a fight with a long midfaced truecel friend when I told him a justin bieber looking guy who he called "ugly" was actually good looking.  Long midface RAGE is pretty intense at times.

a56hz.gif

YES. My theory is that men subconsciously equate masculinity with attractiveness. So they get annoyed when this is proven wrong by a prettyboy who is less masculine than them doing better with girls. Part of it is a COPE, because you can build masculinity to an extent.

A DOM face/frame is still preferable to the prettyboy look, overall attractiveness being equal.

VincentVanCope said:
YES. My theory is that men subconsciously equate masculinity with attractiveness. So they get annoyed when this is proven wrong by a prettyboy who is less masculine than them doing better with girls.

A DOM face/frame is still preferable to the prettyboy look, overall attractiveness being equal.

The ideal is actually the STM phenotype. Moderately masculine but not too masculine.

Framecel222 said:
The ideal is actually the STM phenotype. Moderately masculine but not too masculine.

In my opinion, the gains made by having a hint of prettyboyness in a DOM aesthetic is outweighed by the extra social clout you get from being absolute DOM.

I could be considered a 8/10 pretty boy if I wasn't mentalcel.

Prettyboys are just chads that don't lift or are at low body fat.

Pretty boys are just another type of Chad, I have seen girls go crazy for them. You're absolutely right.

Framecel222 said:

I said he AMOGS you.

Prime JB was a fucking slayer.

Oodar said:
I could be considered a 8/10 pretty boy if I wasn't mentalcel.

Then GTFO.

Just let them cope

Its all cope

Framecel222 said:
He mogs all of us.

I don't know about that. Knajjd pretty boy mogs him and Zyros looks mogs him in general.

It’s way better to be a masculine chad than pretty boy.

Girls prefer masculine guys when they are the horniest.
Girls in relationships will even cheat on their bf with masculin chad but not with a pretty boy.

Pretty boy is only good for relationship, beta buxing and running JB game.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I don't know about that. Knajjd pretty boy mogs him and Zyros looks mogs him in general.

Yeah I'm being hyperbolic, there are a few other people on here who mog him as well, but he's definitely better looking than most of us. People saying shit like "hurr durr bug eyes, he fits right in" are idiots.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

Girls in relationships will even cheat on their bf with masculin chad but not with a pretty boy.

Ever tried any pretty boy, low masculinity, catfish profiles?

mylifeistrash said:
Ever tried any pretty boy, low masculinity, catfish profiles?

Someone should use Knajjd's pictures but put "6 feet tall" in the bio.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

C O P E

Pretty boys are best at slaying hqnp prime jb.

Framecel222 said:
Someone should use Knajjd's pictures but put "6 feet tall" in the bio.

With this logic, shouldn't literal pre-op transexuals with a dick be getting the most pussy?

mylifeistrash said:
With this logic, shouldn't literal pre-op transexuals with a dick be getting the most pussy?

Lol, I don't think anyone is saying that prettyboy = godmode, it's just that some people deny that prettyboys are attractive. No man would deny that Miroslav Cech is attractive but some guys will stick their head in the sand and say that Chico isn't good-looking.

Framecel222 said:
Lol, I don't think anyone is saying that prettyboy = godmode, it's just that some people deny that prettyboys are attractive. No man would deny that Miroslav Cech is attractive but some guys will stick their head in the sand and say that Chico isn't good-looking.

Is Chico good looking because of or in spite-of his boyish appearance?

I feel OP is trying to push a "femme boys" are what what women really want meme but wouldn't transexuals be an optimal pretty boy?

You seem really obsessed with pretty boy ngl, I mean you are even whiteknighting them IRL, WTF man? I certainly don't have a problem with them, but your passion to stand up for them is really suspicious.

Idk what’s your obsession with pretty boys. They only slay in their prime (14-18), and all of them age badly. If one wants to slay highly desirable femoids then you have to be Miroslav Cech level of masculine.

Octopusgun2 said:
Idk what’s your obsession with pretty boys. They only slay in their prime (14-18), and all of them age badly. If one wants to slay highly desirable femoids then you have to be Miroslav Cech level of masculine.

this.

the pretty boys who age well and slay well into there 20's, 30's are the ones who have some masculine qualities,

[quote="It']
Prime JB was a fucking slayer.
[/quote]

>Justin Bieber
>JB

it all makes sense now

and what about the opposite? when we point out... say a guy with a pretty boy face cough knajjid cough they will get angry too and deny it kek

Most women are bisexual and attracted to androgenic features. Chico doesn't look like a DOM type rather masculine leaning androgenic still has a lot higher fan base than Miroslav who looks more Alpha and higher T

Twisted said:
I get describe as a prettyboy on here and it's completely useless as far as the anglosphere goes.

There are too many masculine guys out there WHO ALSO have facial harmony. Prettyboys are out of the race.

Me, Knajdd, SR, Orb and many more fell into the prettyboy category and yet still winded up here.

I've yet to see a masculine Chad with great facial harmony post on PSLI. Orb came close but he was still a Manlet.

You're a fakecel and got 30+ women on Tinder. The only reason you can't slay is because you're too aspie to talk to women.

Akarin said:
>Justin Bieber
>JB

it all makes sense now
The agepill hasn't been kind to him tho.

modus_coperandi said:
I mean you are even whiteknighting them IRL, WTF man?

I suppose I didn't explain that part properly.

I was trying to black pill my long midfaced truecel friend on the importance of looks and he kept saying he saw "ugly guys with girlfriends" everywhere and one of the examples he used was actually a pretty boy. It's not like he went up to a pretty boy, called him ugly, and I white knighted him. I was only trying to BLACK PILL him but he just wasn't having it.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Then GTFO.

That's if my looks were judged solely on aesthetics. My overall smv is 0 due to other factors.

lo at this cope post. It's not about being a pretty boy or a masc guy. It's about having a compact midface.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

a56hz.gif
People usually call pretty boys gay to cope with inceldom

I remember in my teen days how i can't understand the hatred my classmates have against justin bieber, calling him gay, tranny, fag etc etc, i live in an country with a very "macho" culture so their rage against an feminine pretty boy that made all the girls here wet was hilarious for me, i was kind of pre-blackpilled, i understanded that being good looking was the only that mattered in the long end.

Twisted said:
I get describe as a prettyboy on here and it's completely useless as far as the anglosphere goes.
There are too many masculine guys out there WHO ALSO have facial harmony. Prettyboys are out of the race.
Me, Knajdd, SR, Orb and many more fell into the prettyboy category and yet still winded up here.
I've yet to see a masculine Chad with great facial harmony post on PSLI. Orb came close but he was still a Manlet.

Face=being neurotypical>Heigth, knajjd is a midget, but you and orb are just turbo aspies.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I lol'd at this harder than I should have.

The Hulk is jealous of Loki the pretty boy.

If a pretty boy play the cards right he can do pretty good. Not a legendary slayer like CHAD but better than a normie. Pretty boys are usally CHAD lites.