Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Pretty curry foid with ugly white male

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
A rice male told me he saw a uglyish white male hook up with a pretty curry foid. I didn’t see it so I don’t believe it, the white guy was prob at least Chadlite. A full white chad shouldn’t have to go for a curry foid. Currycels any thoughts on this? @chudur-budur @RREEEEEEEEE

suicidefuel for curries tbh

A full white chad shouldn’t have to go for a curry foid.

Most curry foids are extremely ugly, hairy and stinky. They have all stereotypes like general curry males. They are the female version of curries anyway. The only difference is they have a hole to fuck. They also continuously fart.

No white normie in his right mind will fuck a curry foid. I have only seen extremely low tier desperate truecel tier white males, who can't even get black girls, going for curry foids.

To fuck a curry foid, you don't need to be chad or a chadlite, you don't need to be a normie even.

suicidefuel for curries tbh
Tbh I don’t believe the rice male. I didn’t see it so I don’t really believe it but I’m wondering if JBW can still apply.
Most curry foids are extremely ugly, hairy and stinky. They have all stereotypes like general curry males. They are the female version of curries anyway. The only difference is they have a hole to fuck. They also continuously fart.

No white normie in his right mind will fuck a curry foid. I have only seen extremely low tier desperate truecel tier white males, who can't even get black girls, going for curry foids.

To fuck a curry foid, you don't need to be chad or a chadlite, you don't need to be a normie even.
Cope hypergamy and male thirst has given even curry foids acess to white chadlites. Also the curry foids at my college only like white males, but they are all at least Chadlite.

Lifefuel for me tbh, I have a massive fetish for curry foids that can probably never be satisfied

Tbh I don’t believe the rice male. I didn’t see it so I don’t really believe it but I’m wondering if JBW can still apply.
maybe he has curry fever or something

I have seen ugly light skinned spics with darker skinned spic women

maybe he has curry fever or something
The curry is as attractive as a curry foid can be. The rice male told me the white male was kinda ugly.

A rice male told me he saw a uglyish white male hook up with a pretty curry foid. I didn’t see it so I don’t believe it, the white guy was prob at least Chadlite. A full white chad shouldn’t have to go for a curry foid. Currycels any thoughts on this? @chudur-budur @RREEEEEEEEE
Pretty curry girls don't go for white guys; pretty ethnics are loyal to their own kind. Most likely just a fake-upmaxxed Pajeeta.

Ricecels have no standards, she was probably ugly as fuck

Pretty curry girls don't go for white guys; pretty ethnics are loyal to their own kind. Most likely just a fake-upmaxxed Pajeeta.
Maybe, but I couldn’t fuck the curryfoid.
Ricecels have no standards, she was probably ugly as fuck
No, she’s not TBH unless @RREEEEEEEEE is right and she fakeup maxxed.

Curry foids are grotesque sub human creatures. I hate them with a passion.

Count yourself lucky. Curry foids are nasty whores.

Neither could I. I don't even talk to girls.

Neither could I. I don't even talk to girls.
Cope, foids choose not to talk to us. Not we don’t talk to them.
@Legendarywristcel Are you curry?

Pretty curry girls are extremely rare. Theyre all fakeup maxxed.

I don't mind female of any race but the problem is no female of any race will even let me near herself. :feelskek:

Damn, my only standards are not fat tbh.

Not fat is too much to ask apparently. Guys like me are expected to take whatever pitiful offering soyciety cares to throw in my direction . Meanwhile i have a 6 pack, measure every calorie i consume and also lift 3 times a week.

Not fat is too much to ask apparently. Guys like me are expected to take whatever pitiful offering soyciety cares to throw in my direction . Meanwhile i have a 6 pack, measure every calorie i consume and also lift 3 times a week.
Yep foids live on just exist mode because of their hole.

Any female my looksmatch and above ill take