Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty Girl I Met - Turned out to be a Robot.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The year was 1974. My mother took me to Disneyland (Florida) I was 11.
I begged my mother to take me to the Space exhibit, which she did, because I loved space.
When we got there, this beautiful woman, early 20's was talking to me about the planets, The Moon Mission and so forth.
She talked liked she really cared about me. I could see it in her eyes. While kids my age never spoke to me, this woman was talking to me like I was her best friend. She was talking to me about space, so we had a common interest. I had feelings for her - but I was only Eleven.
As we walk away, my mother tells me that she is a ROBOT. I immediately make a U-Turn, to see if that was true.
I then see her talking to other guests the same lines as she spoke to me. I the tried to ask her a question, but she just kept on talking to the other guests about Astronomy. She acted as if I wasn't there. I was crushed. My mother said that it was a record inside her.
As I watch her move, I could tell the movements were robotic. My mother was right.

I will never forget that day. If they could do this in 1974, surely they can make an interactive one today. Heck, they even had talking dolls in the 1950's. She was so convincing. I would go back to Disney today to see her, but I'm sure she's long gone.

it's like when you go to the starwars section and c-3po talks to you about the rebellion and then says the same shit to the next kid

can't even cope in space

This post has more than a bit of super hERo (or super villain) origin vibe to it!

Volcel if you didn’t hit it anyway. Robot pussy gotta be better than organic biological pussy.

Volcel if you didn’t hit it anyway. Robot pussy gotta be better than organic biological pussy.
Surely they must have better ones today. This was 45 years ago.
Disney has lots of money. They have a good animatronic department, I've seen it on TV.
Their dinosaurs are very realistic. They walk and move around.
Surely they can make very realistic humans as well.

over for robotcels

Oh yeah forgot, since you talked to a girl :chad:

If only my mother didn't tell me she was fake.
I could've just sat there, listening to her talk, thinking a real girl is talking me - about something I like.
But today, 45 years later, they should have more advanced robots, that can even carry a conversation.

how autistic did you have to be to not tell the difference between a robot made in 1974 and a human.

But today, 45 years later, they should have more advanced robots, that can even carry a conversation.
Pray the Chinese and Japanese virgin STEM students are determined to make the robots 100% human.

how autistic did you have to be to not tell the difference between a robot made in 1974 and a human.
I must a real idiot. I've even mistaken mannequins for real women. Don't get me started on the wax museum.