Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty ridiculous how "sexual harassment" is considered such a crime given the sluttiness of modern women

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I am not condoning sexual assault. But think about it. In this day and age when women fuck every Chad and Tyrone in the vicinity, how the FUCK is it a crime when some aspie tells them they look hot?

CUCKTEARS INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

summers are the worst tbh
not only are you reminded you aren't having fun with your friends cuz you don't have any but foids put everything on display to torture you

ugly equals creepy
if you're good looking it's flirting, if you're sub6 it's sexual harassment

Because we live in a gynocentric society where women are always the ones in the right no matter how wrong they behave.

Women can't do anything wrong remember

After the incel rebellion, all rapists and femiciders will be released from prison (according to the legal statutes of the new legitimate government).

If they are sub8s, then they will join the nobility and be given a harem of foids to do with as they please. If they are Chads, then they will be castrated and made into our orbiters/servants.

The social hierarchy will be completely inverted, placing us at the top, and foids and Chads at the bottom. Lifefuel.

Last edited:
Sexual harassment is codified lookism in the law/workplace. If you think Chad doesn't compliment and escalate with women fast and heavy you are delusional.

Some women are even honest and admit they want sexual attention, but only from attractive men.

Since I got banned from CuckTears can a cucktear user include a screenshot of my post as a follow-up in the replies so I can be there in spirit to provide an argument against "sexual harassment has nothing to do with looks."

Ugly men are seen as asexual they cannot say or do sexual things.

There's no such thing as sexual harassment. It's a complete fabrication and myth. It's a female concept to get society to protect them from ugly males.

What is sexual harassment? Unwanted sexual advances. Who are these advances unwanted from? Ugly men. Ergo, any sexual advance from an ugly man is sexual harassment.

Replace ugly with chad in the equation and the advances become wanted, which makes sexual harassment disappear.

Sexual harassment is codified lookism in the law/workplace. If you think Chad doesn't compliment and escalate with women fast and heavy you are delusional.

Some women are even honest and admit they want sexual attention, but only from attractive men.

Since I got banned from CuckTears can a cucktear user include a screenshot of my post as a follow-up in the replies so I can be there in spirit to provide an argument against "sexual harassment has nothing to do with looks."

Ugly men are seen as asexual they cannot say or do sexual things.

ThERe's only one way to penetrate a woman as an ugly man.

There's no such thing as sexual harassment. It's a complete fabrication and myth. It's a female concept to get society to protect them from ugly males.

Galactic IQ.

Really wish I could add more to these posts but all they do is remind me of how poorly I can articulate myself lol.

“Sexual harassment” = SubChad giving eye contact to any woman.

After the incel rebellion, all rapists and femiciders will be released from prison (according to the legal statutes of the new legitimate government).

If they are sub8s, then they will join the nobility and be given a harem of foids to do with as they please. If they are Chads, then they will be castrated and made into our orbiters/servants.

The social hierarchy will be completely inverted, placing us at the top, and foids and Chads at the bottom. Lifefuel.
Although this is a cope sci fi fantasy, I support it. Good prose sir.

At my high school a couple months ago a girl came in with a red see through shirt and you could see her bra. I don't know how that got through my schools dress code.

I remember someone saying that wearing all this revealing clothing is a sexual assault. Women know that males sex drives are naturally high yet almost all women in the West show their asses and tits in public. This is sexual assault - if I'm minding my business why should I be targeted like this. Degenerate society. What if men started wearing see through shorts so you can see their d***s. There would be public outrage and rightly so

women are allowed to be as slutty as possible and seduce you and if you get aroused you're a rapist who should die.

sExUaL hArAssMeNt is a meme