Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pretty suer i have cancer :DD

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
t. spit bloody coffee dark mucus into toilet

Did you have buttsex?

there's been blood on the toilet paper when I wipe my ass the past couple weeks, lol
its over for us fren : D : D c:

there's been blood on the toilet paper when I wipe my ass the past couple weeks, lol

ebic = ) lets go kill ourselfes together when we get diagnosed :-DD cuz i sure aint gonna go out being a vegetable on brain numbing painkillers

ebic = ) lets go kill ourselfes together when we get diagnosed :-DD cuz i sure aint gonna go out being a vegetable on brain numbing painkillers
okay, time to colon cancer / hemmorhoidmax :cool:
can't wait to meet you at valhalla after we die <3 <3 <3

okay, time to colon cancer / hemmorhoidmax :cool:
can't wait to meet you at valhalla after we die <3 <3 <3

we will reincarnate as chads and go slay hard bro

just sniff bleach to wash out ur lung theory

just sniff bleach to wash out ur lung theory

pharma industry ARE ON THE HUNT to kill this guy for his one secret cancer beating trick

we will reincarnate as chads and go slay hard bro
im scared brother

5pennehlxmn11

Coughing up blood can be alarming, but isn't usually a sign of a serious problem if you're young and otherwise healthy. It's more a cause for concern in older people, particularly those who smoke.

The medical term for coughing up blood is haemoptysis.

You may cough up small amounts of bright red blood, or frothy blood-streaked sputum (phlegm). The blood is usually from your lungs and is often the result of prolonged coughing or a chest infection.

Coughing up blood can be alarming, but isn't usually a sign of a serious problem if you're young and otherwise healthy. It's more a cause for concern in older people, particularly those who smoke.

The medical term for coughing up blood is haemoptysis.

You may cough up small amounts of bright red blood, or frothy blood-streaked sputum (phlegm). The blood is usually from your lungs and is often the result of prolonged coughing or a chest infection.

based... now give some help for @Gremlincel... fuck man...

tbh blood on ur poop is 10x scarier than spitting it

based... now give some help for @Gremlincel... fuck man...

tbh blood on ur poop is 10x scarier than spitting it
Well then, good to know you OP, see you in the next life...i guess. Have a good trip....

I
I would legit do this with you if Iam ever diagnosed with it, man would it be cool to have a suicide bud. Maybe one of us would back out the last second and on seeing the other just give up on it.

See you on the other side

I

I would legit do this with you if Iam ever diagnosed with it, man would it be cool to have a suicide bud. Maybe one of us would back out the last second and on seeing the other just give up on it.

legit go skydiving and dont release the parachute, literally noone can prevent this and you're 100% guaranteed to die, we can do this if i get diagnosed :p
please take car of your health. we care about you. make sure you drink enough

<3

Do you knowwhat it means when you shit blood??

I thought that was a sign of a stomach ulcer o.O

Not everything is cancer! :)

well.. at least, we aren't fully alone in this pain.. others have went through it and died too :C
maybe there really will be something better waiting for us, no one know

View attachment 48104
You probably just took a huge shit. You're not gonna die bro

Good point Better yet just throw the chute out and jump
legit go skydiving and dont release the parachute, literally noone can prevent this and you're 100% guaranteed to die, we can do this if i get diagnosed :p

<3

I've had blood on the toilet paper, on and off, for 40 years.
I first noticed it in the 1970's.

Love you man, good luck in the afterlife

I've heard Almonds fight Cancer, Try drinking Almond milk?

There's also documentaries about people refining weed down to an oil and consuming it

How old and did ur diet or pills change?

Could need a colonoscopy my gremlin friend

You'll be aight.

brag thread tbh

That doesn't mean anything. I had blood when wiping when I was like 16. Since then I started washing my butt after pooping, and I've been doing it since.

tfw getting cancer is the highlight of your day

brb gonna smoke a dozen cartons of cigs
brb gonna stick my head in a microwave

this comment thread reminds me of that south park episode where everyone tries to get testicular cancer to claim benefits lol

I have coughed blood before and went months thinking I was gonna die since I had all the symptoms of a few fatal diseases. Nothing happened and it was pretty bad. Can't stop thinking about how horrible it was, I would rather relive my worst childhood memories.

H
Could need a colonoscopy my gremlin friend
death>>>showing some stranger my ass (unironically)

Probably just hemorrhoids my dude
Just looked up what hemorrhoids actually is for the first time. Huh, not as bad as I thought it would be, think I got the term mixed up with 'hernia's'. :lul:

That doesn't mean anything. I had blood when wiping when I was like 16. Since then I started washing my butt after pooping, and I've been doing it since.
Hopefully so.

I have crohn's disease...