Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty sure my normies friends gf is cheating on him

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So, he and her have a kid. 1 year old. They aren't married. Both 22. Dude is telling me that he can go weeks without sex with her, as in he will ask and for 1-2 weeks if not 3 sometimes she will turn it down. He wage slaves all day too. Best part is she spends a lot of her time at the gym :feelshaha::feelskek: why do foids go to the gym?

Should I tell him or will he rub it off and insult me instead for it?

never invest anything into a female. it will come back to bite you

never invest anything into a female. it will come back to bite you
yeah he sometimes tries to tell me how hot she is how big her tits are or whatever and all I can think is wow that's not a good thing with all these other signs you're telling me

yeah he sometimes tries to tell me how hot she is how big her tits are or whatever and all I can think is wow that's not a good thing with all these other signs you're telling me
let it hit him hard, i wouldnt bother.

let it hit him hard, i wouldnt bother.
I feel like I get this response with literally all my low smv friends. They're all either bluepilled or coping. It's quite sad. Anyway they have a kid too..whole situation sucks. Daughter is gonna be a whore just like her mother I guess.

He probably knows something is up already. Even if he denies it on some level he knows something is off about this.

He probably knows something is up already. Even if he denies it on some level he knows something is off about this.
I don't think so. He is a stoner and full time wage slave that shit drains your iq and life force combined

I don't think so. He is a stoner and full time wage slave that shit drains your iq and life force combined
my ass was a stoner for ages and even I didn't get that low IQ lol. It for sure makes you dumber if you do it long enough but it doesn't make you literally retarded. You would have to be dumb to not pick up on this.

i saw the sister and gf of a friend both on tinder with fake names and i didnt bother to tell him. someone before me told him and he literally said i thinks that it is a fake account someone made and accused the guy who told him too. fucking delusional.

is ur norm fren good looking?

If he has social media send him an message from a throwaway account. If he's not getting pussy then there's no way she's going to the gym to look good for him.

Tell him she is probably fucking chads who mog him at the gym.

Going to hit him like a brick wall, maybe it will make him cough up the bluepill, but I doubt it.

Not even normalfaggots are safe from the thot menace.

Not even normalfaggots are safe from the thot menace.
That’s why there’s no such thing as “ascension” in 2019. She’s always comparing you and when a better option is available she’s gonna be very tempted to cheat. Blame social media and technology for that. Even normies can’t win.

JFL at having a girlfriend and not fucking her every single day.

It's over for normies and many men.

So, he and her have a kid. 1 year old. They aren't married. Both 22. Dude is telling me that he can go weeks without sex with her, as in he will ask and for 1-2 weeks if not 3 sometimes she will turn it down. He wage slaves all day too. Best part is she spends a lot of her time at the gym :feelshaha::feelskek: why do foids go to the gym?

Should I tell him or will he rub it off and insult me instead for it?
No point

He either already knows or he will learn the hard way.
Just your average Dale Gribble in 2019, bragging about gf/wife while she gets nailed by a physically superior specimen.

normies are really easy to turn into slaves, men all around me are like this

He knows but doesnt want to face the truth. Numales would rather live in an endless lie

shes probably with him because she knows she can get away with it
if he is really your friend make her have an "accident" and LARP as a consoling shoulder for him , save him some money and never talk about it

but know deep within yourself that you did something good

shes probably with him because she knows she can get away with it
if he is really your friend make her have an "accident" and LARP as a consoling shoulder for him , save him some money and never talk about it

but know deep within yourself that you did something good
I've been trying to subtly hint that something isn't right but he seems to shoot it down completely.

jfl at betabuxing a foid for one starfish sex session per month

there’s no such thing as “ascension” in 2019. She’s always comparing you and when a better option is available she’s gonna be very tempted to cheat. Blame social media and technology for that. Even normies can’t win.

Thank god I don't have any friends so I don't have to worry about gay shit like this.

why do foids go to the gym?
So she could look sexy when fucked and riding chad's cock. Send him song from my signature. :blackpill: :dab:
Op you should follow her to the gym and see if she meets and stares at chads.