Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR pretty wacky thing that happens most days

G

Guest2

It takes me like 3 hours to wake up. By that, I mean that I don't have real control over my body or mind, and so I hallucinate and don't know if I'm sleeping or what. It ends up with me thinking I've already done things or I've spoken to people when I haven't, and I have to keep getting up to get a glass of water, because every time I put it to my lips I wake up and it was all a dream, and then I go and get another glass and wake up. I also have weird movements when I wake up, like involuntarily hitting my head against my pillow a bunch of times or breathing in really heavily. It's pretty fucking uncomfortable and sometimes it lasts hours. I think it probably has something to do with me now being NEET making it flare up again. Actually, maybe it's because it's summer. Who knows..

I was wondering if anyone else has this strange limbo between awake and asleep. I have had sleep paralysis before, so maybe it's like that, but instead of not being able to move but there is a monster or strange occurrence, I can move and there is no strange stuff, just ordinary shit, like answering a text.

I was wondering if anyone else has this strange limbo between awake and asleep.
Yeah, sometimes I can’t tell wether I’m awake or not when I first regain consciousness

Bro try eurotrucksim 2. Great game in my opinion. It is lifefuel legit. It motivates me hard ngl. I feel energetic whenever i dream about my Mercedes Truck.

I’ve had this before, and sleep paralysis. Do you smoke weed?

Bro try eurotrucksim 2. Great game in my opinion. It is lifefuel legit. It motivates me hard ngl. I feel energetic whenever i dream about my Mercedes Truck.
:what:
I’ve had this before, and sleep paralysis. Do you smoke weed?
No I don't do any drugs. I've only had sleep paralysis when I was younger and twice in the past year or so. I don't sleep on my back anymore so I don't have to worry, or maybe that's just a placebo.

Seems like it's over.

I've had times when my alarms went off and I've fallen back asleep but i think I'm up and am getting ready and brushing my teeth and what not. Then I've actually woken up, slept in so now late for work.

Ngl if you lack the motivation, its hard.
Find your own way to cope with that bro. I dont know how to help.

It takes me like 3 hours to wake up. By that, I mean that I don't have real control over my body or mind, and so I hallucinate and don't know if I'm sleeping or what. It ends up with me thinking I've already done things or I've spoken to people when I haven't, and I have to keep getting up to get a glass of water, because every time I put it to my lips I wake up and it was all a dream, and then I go and get another glass and wake up. I also have weird movements when I wake up, like involuntarily hitting my head against my pillow a bunch of times or breathing in really heavily. It's pretty fucking uncomfortable and sometimes it lasts hours. I think it probably has something to do with me now being NEET making it flare up again. Actually, maybe it's because it's summer. Who knows..

I was wondering if anyone else has this strange limbo between awake and asleep. I have had sleep paralysis before, so maybe it's like that, but instead of not being able to move but there is a monster or strange occurrence, I can move and there is no strange stuff, just ordinary shit, like answering a text.
no but I have insomnia

I've had sleep paralysis twice. When it happened for the first time, I was aware of a presence in the corner of the room, then it walked up and spun me so I was perpendicular to my resting position and started pushing me towards the wall. I woke up and felt a sudden jolt as I 'returned' to my resting position. The second time was seriously unnerving because I was aware of a presence bearing down on me uncomfortably close and lifting the covers off me. I gripped them tightly and woke up to find they were half off me.

A more common occurrence for me is to wake up after only 4-5 hours' sleep. When this happens, I quickly get up, go to the toilet and go straight back to bed, and I can usually get another couple of hours' sleep during which I often have vivid dreams. In the most recent one, a girl suddenly stabbed an unsuspecting woman as she lay on the floor; this was most likely caused by the fact I'd been contemplating watching a horror film before going to bed, and even though I ended up not doing so, I still effectively played out part of one in my mind.