Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pretty waifu, or survival of your people?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

Choose: pretty waifu, or survival of your ethnic people

• you get pretty waifu, but your people are genocided (except men of culture)

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • you get mediocre wife, and your people slowly and peacefully die off

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • you get ugly wifeoid, but your people live and thrive

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"My people" blet. Where my cute adorable lithuanian loli of culture? Give me pretty loli waifu of any race, and fuck lithuania and lithuanians

Gulag

Survival of your people is not related to inceldom, except if they are of Israel

Elab on "your people." You mean people in general, people from my country, family, etc?

I dont care about "my people" they can rot in hell for all I care
Elab on "your people." You mean people in general, people from my country, family, etc?
Seeing as there is gulag in the background I think its country

Choose: pretty waifu, or survival of your ethnic people

A waifu would be nice, but mass genocide isn't worth it imo.

Why care for people that don't care for you?

It just feels wrong to choose to genocide people just because I'm treated like garbage. Idk. Maybe it's the last bit of bluepill in me being slow to die out. Give it a year and see where I stand.

It just feels wrong to choose to genocide people just because I'm treated like garbage. Idk. Maybe it's the last bit of bluepill in me being slow to die out. Give it a year and see where I stand.
Its gonna happen anyway so I just dont care. They would do the same if I was the one to die so why not beat em to the punch

Its gonna happen anyway so I just dont care. They would do the same if I was the one to die so why not beat em to the punch

I understand that. Still feels wrong to selfishly choose to have a perfect waifu if it leads to genocide. I know other people would, because I'm fucking nothing to them, but it still feels wrong.

Wish I'd found the blackpill sooner and then maybe this hypothetical wouldn't make me feel like such a soyboy fuckwad.

I understand that. Still feels wrong to selfishly choose to have a perfect waifu if it leads to genocide. I know other people would, because I'm fucking nothing to them, but it still feels wrong.

Wish I'd found the blackpill sooner and then maybe this hypothetical wouldn't make me feel like such a soyboy fuckwad.
We all have our time

Idk really lol

I hate my country anyways

Tribalism above all.My country shall live.

does survival of my people mean I get to do based and redpilled things to get other people off their land?

Pretty waifu ofc

Middle option to be honest.

You forgot to add the option where everyone gets genocided.

Italian culture is too great, I can't destroy it.

I live in USA but am curry. would my people be USA or curryland?. if it's curryland genocided then I am fine, if USA a bit more hesitaant. would still let USA genocided but more hesitant

I live in USA but am curry. would my people be USA or curryland?. if it's curryland genocided then I am fine, if USA a bit more hesitaant. would still let USA genocided but more hesitant
Your people are who have same ancestors, language, and culture

Give me my waifu, I have jewish blood so the jews will die.
Nothing of value was lost.

You treacherous bastard!
I have lived in Delhi for 3 months and have been to dehrradun and Mumbai. almost every place besides the mountain area was mostly void of trees. many poor people in slums/juggies. by letting them get genocided it would be compassion, they would be free of being a wage slave for rich people and making products for Westerners. I would be willing to die for them to die too.

I have lived in Delhi for 3 months and have been to dehrradun and Mumbai. almost every place besides the mountain area was mostly void of trees. many poor people in slums/juggies. by letting them get genocided it would be compassion, they would be free of being a wage slave for rich people and making products for Westerners. I would be willing to die for them to die too.

Nah was just kidding. I voted for pretty waifu too lol.

Nah was just kidding. I voted for pretty waifu too lol.
Do not miss part that your ethnic men of culture will survive genocide, being it good or bad for them

Do not miss part that your ethnic men of culture will survive genocide, being it good or bad for them

I couldnt care less tbh. There is no humanity left in curryland. At this point, genocide would be the most humane thing to do.

I couldnt care less tbh. There is no humanity left in curryland. At this point, genocide would be the most humane thing to do.
damn that would be insane. the curry men would suicide in Mass and invade other countries. would watch it with popcorn

damn that would be insane. the curry men would suicide in Mass and invade other countries. would watch it with popcorn

He said men of culture would be left standing. Not sure if they would invade other countries. Would prolly all monkmax and chill out. No foids to fight over.

He said men of culture would be left standing. Not sure if they would invade other countries. Would prolly all monkmax and chill out. No foids to fight over.
damn. if that's the case. that's good, entire nation devoted to Gene editing and making sex robots and monkmwxders would be ideal

"My people" blet. Where my cute adorable lithuanian loli of culture? Give me pretty loli waifu of any race, and fuck lithuania and lithuanians

View attachment 166489

Survival of your people is not related to inceldom, except if they are of Israel
I actually very racist but my eternal loyalty belongs to men of culture. I want to preserve the genetics of all cultured men and cultured waifus. Disappearance of simps and femerloids is very good, only genetics of culture will continue on this planet and eternal peace can begin.

the waifu obviously, my people havent done shit for me

I want humanity to die, what do you think my choice should be :feelstastyman:

I'm taking the pretty one.
Who's my people? You mean the world in general? Can rot for all I care.

I want my people to live and thrive. I'm fine with an uhly woman. That's an improvement over having no woman.