Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pretty whores not offering me sam fak

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now saw commercial of degenerate lithuanian rock fest, where whore stading with seethorugh bra. Never went to fest, one reason is I very soon feel tired from people, but also pretty whores not offering me sam fak as normal activity, so why at all, everything in outside world is suifuel

Now saw commercial of degenerate lithuanian rock fest, where whore stading with seethorugh bra. Never went to fest, one reason is I very soon feel tired from people, but also pretty whores not offering me sam fak as normal activity, so why at all, everything in outside world is suifuel
I always wanted to go to a concert to see my favorite bands live tbh. I have never had that experience but going as a single male is suifuel. I wish I had a gf to go with me.

I always wanted to go to a concert to see my favorite bands live tbh. I have never had that experience but going as a single male is suifuel. I wish I had a gf to go with me.
Was only in small underground concenrts. They less suifuelish, atleast no ones fucking in tents

De Geso and his fantasy stories

sounds brutal ngl

Readable and high grammar iq

Poor Napoleondegeso not getting offered sam fuk by pretty whores attending rock festivals!