[Experiment] Prettyboy Chad or Robust Slayer - who would you rather be?

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-

Stereotypical W.A.S.P. Chad prettyboy
Vs

Extremely high perceived fighting success robust slayer

These are just examples.

I think I would rather be a robust slayer tbh, they seem more rare.
Either one will drown in female attention.. but I think prettyboys are more vulnerable to death sentences like balding.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Can Prettychad not slay?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel / Seija Kijin is my Waifu
-
Robust Chad Slayer.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
prettyboy obviously.

the high PFS guy looks like a chimp

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
Both get insane amounts of sex and attention.
I'd go with prettyboy because I like that lifestyle better. Prettyboy is low stress, carefree, constant fresh pussy etc.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

-
prettyboy obviously.

the high PFS guy looks like a chimp
It’s insanely attractive to women. And you can Ogre mog other men.

That kind of randy orton robust slayer face is actually more attractive to women imo, prettyboy require way too much maintenance and once they start to age = looks deteriorate.

Robust slayers look good bald, old, and you can shave your head and still mog everyone.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Definitely the viper. If I happened to be a failed prettyboy. At least I'll have the physical strength to fuck some people up.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

-
The robust slayer may seem less attractive in the eyes of men but trust me - women go apeshit over that look.

Plus those pictures may be a bad example - that’s basically a top 1% prettyboy model with Hollywood tier makeup and photoshop, whereas the slayer (randy orton) looks like that without any of that shit.

I think Prettyboys only have an advantage ages 17-35. After you start to age, and get wrinkles and shit, prettyboy’s value goes down.

Don’t get me wrong, both of these guys would drown in pussy, but I think maintaining your SMV as a robust skull’d slayer would be infinitely easier, a prettyboy has to rely on his youth, hair, and flawless skin to look that good, and those things may go away with age.

As a robust slayer, you are always in demand, no matter if you’re 23 or 53.

Remember, opposites attract, and feminine women are EXTREMELY attracted to that kind of slayer look.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
The robust slayer may seem less attractive in the eyes of men but trust me - women go apeshit over that look.

Plus those pictures may be a bad example - that’s basically a top 1% prettyboy model with with makeup and photoshop, whereas the slayer (randy orton) looks like that without any of that shit.

I think Prettyboys only have an advantage ages 17-35. After you start to age, and get wrinkles and shit, prettyboy’s value goes down.

Don’t get me wrong, both of these guys would drown in pussy, but I think maintaining your SMV as a robust skull’d slayer would be infinitely easier, a prettyboy has to rely on his youth, hair, and flawless skin to look that good, and those things may go away with age.

As a robust slayer, you are always in demand, no matter if you’re 23 or 53.

Remember, opposites attract, and feminine women are EXTREMELY attracted to that kind of slayer look.
slays me

GetFucked

GetFucked

Life on Veteran Difficulty
-
Prettyboy Chad, definitely going to age better

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Officer
-
Why is there no poll? but id rather be the slayer tbh

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
The pretty boy chad get's all the jb's so i'm gonna choose him. The robust slayer type is only attractive to women past the 30's mark, which don't interest me at all tbh.

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Officer
-
I thought there was going to be a poll.

Pretty boy all the way.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

-
The pretty boy chad get's all the jb's so i'm gonna choose him. The robust slayer type is only attractive to women past the 30's mark, which don't interest me at all tbh.
Citation needed.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
Why would this be the case?

desperatecel178

desperatecel178

Recruit
-
Robust slayer. Idk why but i find prettyboys cringy.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
It's just anecdotal evidence tbh, all i can say is that i've never witnessed any cute jb, going crazy for some robust fighting machine. They rather go for guys like justin bieber, or some one direction member. Sure exeptions might exist, but that doesn't changes the rule.
jb as in under age 16 maybe, and even then I'm sure jbs in rough areas would be fine with boxer looking men

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
jb as in under age 16 maybe, and even then I'm sure jbs in rough areas would be fine with boxer looking men
Idk bro, it's possible that i'm just coping, since i'm much closer to being a pretty boy, than being some robust slayer chad. Not saying i could be either of those two, but the former is definitly the more realistic option.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Officer
-
It's just anecdotal evidence tbh, all i can say is that i've never witnessed any cute jb, going crazy for some robust fighting machine. They rather go for guys like justin bieber, or some one direction member. Sure exeptions might exist, but that doesn't changes the rule.
Strange. I thought that JBs were crazy for built masculine hunk chads like John Cena. I guess this is because when I watch a wrestling program, I'll see some JBs in the comments section saying they have a mad crush on the wrestlers. I've also seen some girls say that they were sexually attracted to guys like that at a pretty young age.

I thought good looking guys who went for the more feminine aesthetic were really just gay, I didn't think it actually worked for getting girls.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Major
-
The robust guy. Not that anyone gives a shit, but everyone who just chose the pretty boy has lost a little of my respect. Why in god's name would you prefer that? There apparently really is a crisis of masculinity in the world right now.

Yungguy

Yungguy

You Won't Get What You Want
-
Robust slayer because normie men will fear me

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
I guess this is because when I watch a wrestling program, I'll see some JBs in the comments section saying they have a mad crush on the wrestlers. I've also seen some girls say that they were sexually attracted to guys like that at a pretty young age.
Like i said in one of my previous posts, exeptions like that do exist, but that doesn't changes the fact that any interview you can find on youtube, of guys like justin bieber are filled with young girls lusting after them. Also i would like to add that basically all boyband members who's target audience are teen girls are prettyboys aswell, their's definitly a pattern which can not be disproved, just because a few girls said that they feeled attraction to someone like John cena.

RollD20

RollD20

Waiting for wizard powers.
-
If it were between these two I would go with the prettyboy, as you can just bulk up. On the otherhand, while the slayer can still get a lot of girls, the variety of attracted foids will be a bit more niche than the prettyboy.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Officer
-
Like i said in one of my previous posts, exeptions like that do exist, but that doesn't changes the fact that any interview you can find on youtube, of guys like justin bieber are filled with young girls lusting after them. Also i would like to add that basically all boyband members who's target audience are teen girls are prettyboys aswell, their's definitly a pattern which can not be disproved, just because a few girls said that they feeled attraction to someone like John cena.
Yeah but I also saw young girls lusting after masc chads and calling them cute. I just thought that JBs liked all chads in general and it was a matter of different preferences for chads.

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Robust slayer and I've been orton pilled for many years hes the ideal slayer and he fucked most of the divas

F

Fuckcel

Recruit
-
Robust slayer, I want it to hurt when I slap that foid in the fucking face during rough sex.

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Gymcel
-
Robust slayer 100%. I also want to have good fighting skills.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life! My dick 11cm
-
Do not want to be chad, do want waifu who hates chads :/

Notgoingtomakeit

Notgoingtomakeit

Veteran
-
Pretty boy. Who cares what you will be like at 50+ years old.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
I’ll be the Chad prettyboy and hit the gym

wasted12years

wasted12years

Veteran
-
They both look robust to me in terms of face.

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
I have an obsession with young Francisco Lachowski

wasted12years

wasted12years

Veteran
-
In my country pretty boy chads are more rare and gymmaxed slayers are more common.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Rotting autismcel
-
Both would slay anyways,but being robust would help in other areas of life

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Recruit
-
Prettyboy chad between the ages of 17-25, then start lifting and become evolved robust slayer.

masterwizard

masterwizard

Major
-
Robust slayer looks too old to get young women, it would strictly be worn out college girls only.

I'd rather be a young pretty boy and have an absurd 15-20 period, because I'd probably want to be starting a family not that long into 20's. No point slaying as a 30 something because you already feel and look old as fuck, you won't want to do it for very long.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Admiral
-
View attachment 116577
Stereotypical W.A.S.P. Chad prettyboy
Vs

View attachment 116579
Extremely high perceived fighting success robust slayer

These are just examples.

I think I would rather be a robust slayer tbh, they seem more rare.
Either one will drown in female attention.. but I think prettyboys are more vulnerable to death sentences like balding.
If the prettyboy is short I would go for the slayer, if they are equal height I'd go for the prettyboy tbh.