Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Prettyboy Chad or Robust Slayer - who would you rather be?

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

Stereotypical W.A.S.P. Chad prettyboy
Vs

Extremely high perceived fighting success robust slayer

These are just examples.

I think I would rather be a robust slayer tbh, they seem more rare.
Either one will drown in female attention.. but I think prettyboys are more vulnerable to death sentences like balding.

Can Prettychad not slay?

Robust Chad Slayer.

I like the prettyboy.

prettyboy obviously.

the high PFS guy looks like a chimp

Both get insane amounts of sex and attention.
I'd go with prettyboy because I like that lifestyle better. Prettyboy is low stress, carefree, constant fresh pussy etc.

Prettyboy 1000%

prettyboy obviously.

the high PFS guy looks like a chimp
It’s insanely attractive to women. And you can Ogre mog other men.

That kind of randy orton robust slayer face is actually more attractive to women imo, prettyboy require way too much maintenance and once they start to age = looks deteriorate.

Robust slayers look good bald, old, and you can shave your head and still mog everyone.

Definitely the viper. If I happened to be a failed prettyboy. At least I'll have the physical strength to fuck some people up.

Prettyboy chad

The robust slayer may seem less attractive in the eyes of men but trust me - women go apeshit over that look.

Plus those pictures may be a bad example - that’s basically a top 1% prettyboy model with Hollywood tier makeup and photoshop, whereas the slayer (randy orton) looks like that without any of that shit.

I think Prettyboys only have an advantage ages 17-35. After you start to age, and get wrinkles and shit, prettyboy’s value goes down.

Don’t get me wrong, both of these guys would drown in pussy, but I think maintaining your SMV as a robust skull’d slayer would be infinitely easier, a prettyboy has to rely on his youth, hair, and flawless skin to look that good, and those things may go away with age.

As a robust slayer, you are always in demand, no matter if you’re 23 or 53.

Remember, opposites attract, and feminine women are EXTREMELY attracted to that kind of slayer look.

The robust slayer may seem less attractive in the eyes of men but trust me - women go apeshit over that look.

Plus those pictures may be a bad example - that’s basically a top 1% prettyboy model with with makeup and photoshop, whereas the slayer (randy orton) looks like that without any of that shit.

I think Prettyboys only have an advantage ages 17-35. After you start to age, and get wrinkles and shit, prettyboy’s value goes down.

Don’t get me wrong, both of these guys would drown in pussy, but I think maintaining your SMV as a robust skull’d slayer would be infinitely easier, a prettyboy has to rely on his youth, hair, and flawless skin to look that good, and those things may go away with age.

As a robust slayer, you are always in demand, no matter if you’re 23 or 53.

Remember, opposites attract, and feminine women are EXTREMELY attracted to that kind of slayer look.
slays me

Def pretty boy Chad.

Prettyboy Chad, definitely going to age better

Prettyboy Chad, definitely going to age better
Disagree, unless you guaranteed stayed at NW0 the robust slayer may arguably look better with aging.

Why is there no poll? but id rather be the slayer tbh

The pretty boy chad get's all the jb's so i'm gonna choose him. The robust slayer type is only attractive to women past the 30's mark, which don't interest me at all tbh.

I thought there was going to be a poll.

Pretty boy all the way.

The pretty boy chad get's all the jb's so i'm gonna choose him. The robust slayer type is only attractive to women past the 30's mark, which don't interest me at all tbh.
Citation needed.

Why would this be the case?

Citation needed.
It's just anecdotal evidence tbh, all i can say is that i've never witnessed any cute jb, going crazy for some robust fighting machine. They rather go for guys like justin bieber, or some one direction member. Sure exeptions might exist, but that doesn't changes the rule.
Why would this be the case?

Robust slayer. Idk why but i find prettyboys cringy.

It's just anecdotal evidence tbh, all i can say is that i've never witnessed any cute jb, going crazy for some robust fighting machine. They rather go for guys like justin bieber, or some one direction member. Sure exeptions might exist, but that doesn't changes the rule.
jb as in under age 16 maybe, and even then I'm sure jbs in rough areas would be fine with boxer looking men

jb as in under age 16 maybe, and even then I'm sure jbs in rough areas would be fine with boxer looking men
Idk bro, it's possible that i'm just coping, since i'm much closer to being a pretty boy, than being some robust slayer chad. Not saying i could be either of those two, but the former is definitly the more realistic option.

Strange. I thought that JBs were crazy for built masculine hunk chads like John Cena. I guess this is because when I watch a wrestling program, I'll see some JBs in the comments section saying they have a mad crush on the wrestlers. I've also seen some girls say that they were sexually attracted to guys like that at a pretty young age.

I thought good looking guys who went for the more feminine aesthetic were really just gay, I didn't think it actually worked for getting girls.

The robust guy. Not that anyone gives a shit, but everyone who just chose the pretty boy has lost a little of my respect. Why in god's name would you prefer that? There apparently really is a crisis of masculinity in the world right now.

Robust slayer because normie men will fear me

I guess this is because when I watch a wrestling program, I'll see some JBs in the comments section saying they have a mad crush on the wrestlers. I've also seen some girls say that they were sexually attracted to guys like that at a pretty young age.
Like i said in one of my previous posts, exeptions like that do exist, but that doesn't changes the fact that any interview you can find on youtube, of guys like justin bieber are filled with young girls lusting after them. Also i would like to add that basically all boyband members who's target audience are teen girls are prettyboys aswell, their's definitly a pattern which can not be disproved, just because a few girls said that they feeled attraction to someone like John cena.

If it were between these two I would go with the prettyboy, as you can just bulk up. On the otherhand, while the slayer can still get a lot of girls, the variety of attracted foids will be a bit more niche than the prettyboy.

Like i said in one of my previous posts, exeptions like that do exist, but that doesn't changes the fact that any interview you can find on youtube, of guys like justin bieber are filled with young girls lusting after them. Also i would like to add that basically all boyband members who's target audience are teen girls are prettyboys aswell, their's definitly a pattern which can not be disproved, just because a few girls said that they feeled attraction to someone like John cena.
Yeah but I also saw young girls lusting after masc chads and calling them cute. I just thought that JBs liked all chads in general and it was a matter of different preferences for chads.

DeformAspergerCel

Robust slayer and I've been orton pilled for many years hes the ideal slayer and he fucked most of the divas

Robust slayer, I want it to hurt when I slap that foid in the fucking face during rough sex.

Prettyboy Chad.

Robust slayer 100%. I also want to have good fighting skills.

Do not want to be chad, do want waifu who hates chads :/

Pretty boy. Who cares what you will be like at 50+ years old.

I’ll be the Chad prettyboy and hit the gym

They both look robust to me in terms of face.

I have an obsession with young Francisco Lachowski

In my country pretty boy chads are more rare and gymmaxed slayers are more common.