Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Previous females, now trans males, explain life isn't better as a man; it's much harder.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★

TL/DW: Title. They say they feel like outcasts and they are not treated as nicely as before by people. They discover men are NOT treated more seriously. "I get worse treatment from others and I wish someone had prepared me for this". One, after harassment "I felt like if I had my old body, I would have received more support".

Still, even if it is a 20+ min. video, it's totally worth it watching it completely. Give it a shot, boyos.

Watched every minute of it.

JFL at actually believing fiction like male privilege, wage gap, etc.

They deserved to live as low status males. No sympathy for brainwashed libtard cunts, they dug their own graves.

Male privilege?
Never experienced it.

Male privilege?
Never experienced it.
I do have male privilege. I won't get raped outside because I'm disgusting. Too bad I barely go outside to begin with...

Top comment right now:

Dumped my gf because she matched with a rich guy on Tinder after her friends encouraged her. Later I learned this guy used her for one night then ghosted her. Then she came up at my door, tears on her face, apologizing profusely. I just laughed and closed the door. I blocked all her friends as well when they texted me to tell me how much of a jerk I was for treating her that way. LMAO
Show less

There should be mandatory random female-to-male transition, so that 1% of women are forced to live as men and spread the truth of what male lives are like.

Females only compare themselves to Chad, that's why they think male privilege exists, when it's CHAD privilege. The other 99% subhumans are invisible to them.

Hey, there's male privilege: it's for Chads.
That's the central reason why these imbeciles chose to mutilate themselves in the first place. These retarded foids saw all of the success and social validation that chads enjoy and in their blind female logic, they began to believe that all men were experiencing the life a chad lives by default because all of these idiots can only see chad as men. FtM abominations seriously thought that they could instantly replicate the success of a chad's lifestyle through a mere sex change operation when they never understood that it doesn't take a man alone to be a chad, but a chad to be a chad. Now let's laugh at them burn in the hell they have damned themselves to forever.

they texted me to tell me how much of a jerk I was for treating her that way
:feelsgah:
There should be mandatory random female-to-male transition, so that 1% of women are forced to live as men and spread the truth of what male lives are like.
We just need to encourage FtM. Btw: the majority of people of r/detrans are trans guy that find out being a guy is shit :feelshaha:
Females only compare themselves to Chad, that's why they think male privilege exists, when it's CHAD privilege. The other 99% subhumans are invisible to them.
This is the key.
That's the central reason why these imbeciles chose to mutilate themselves in the first place. These retarded foids saw all of the success and social validation that chads enjoy and in their blind female logic, they began to believe that all men were experiencing the life a chad lives by default because all of these idiots can only see chad as men. FtM abominations seriously thought that they could instantly replicate the success of a chad's lifestyle through a mere sex change operation when they never understood that it doesn't take a man alone to be a chad, but a chad to be a chad. Now let's laugh at them burn in the hell they have damned themselves to forever.
My thoughts exactly.

watched blackpilled

females discovering water is wet

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Its revenge when a girl changes to a guy and sees how fucked up our life situation is honestly:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thx for share. Good vid.

And good comment from the vid:
people only care about issues that directly affect them
Very true.

Tbh if you are an attractive male your life will be much easier than that of an average or even an attractive women in aspects like employability and career. The only thing women have an advantage in over Chad is anything sexually related.

Better Bachelor is a good channel ngl

From tutorial mode to hardcore mode

giga giga subhuman IQ to transition from female to male. below 70IQ fully retarded decision. imagine being the father of a ftm tranny :feelswhat: the daughter question + you have a low T high E manlet framelet dickless 'son' with no prospect of grandchildren now :feelswhat:

people only care about issues that directly affect them
As feminist themselves would say it, "privileges are usually invisible to oneself". The irony :feelshaha:
Better Bachelor is a good channel ngl
Another video from him that was pure jfl was considering the universal claim that women do about "men are responsible for us wanting to divorce, that's why we make the move. It's all their fault". Yet when you see same marriage couples, gays have lesser divorce rates than hetero couples and lesbians have higher divorce rates than hetero couples and more than twice than gays. Shocking!

Last edited:
>5’4 heightist woman becomes trans man
>ropes because she’s now a giga manlet and nobody will date her

:feelsokman:

That's exactly what happened. They drank the Kool-Aid and bought into the feminist lies, hook, line and sinker.

Yes, males are very privileged (if by males you mean Chad).

High IQ