Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Previously fat women are the biggest whores!

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
College student here, just graduated (thank you, tank you).

I used to go to the school gym often just to check out the girls and do pushups because I'm retarded. I noticed after stalking a few of the girls Facebooks that their high school photos were a lot different than their current appearances. Sometimes they didn't have any older photos because they deleted the evidence, but if you looked at her parents profiles you'd find family photos from like Disney World/etc where she was fat as shit. Now that she's lost the weight, she's fucking every guy possible to makeup for high school trauma, as if that'll get back at the girls that made fun of her and the guys that didn't want her (lmfao).

My Tyrone friend showed me a video of him and his boy running a train on a girl I thought was cute last semester. They seem to always offer themselves up thinking the Chads will fall for them, when in reality they're using them for fun. But we all know they don't care because they like the attention and hate from the other girls.

Sounds Brutal tbh

How are you gonna get a job after college buddy boyo?

Yea they are and u know they will get fat again by the time they hit 30

That's my theory too. I know that if I went from unfuckable to fuckable, I would fuck 'til my dick fell off.

Previously fat women are the biggest whores!
Do you mean sluts, or are they earning money?

What makes you think currently fat ones slut it up less?

How are you gonna get a job after college buddy boyo?

Glory hole running through my degree certificate
$5/suck
SCHWARZENEGGER DIPLOMAS 2

Do you mean sluts, or are they earning money?

What makes you think currently fat ones slut it up less?

Oh yea I forgot a whore gets paid and a slut fucks for free.
She's probably whoring herself to the Asian kids to carry her degree anyway.
That's my theory too. I know that if I went from unfuckable to fuckable, I would fuck 'til my dick fell off.

The difference is volume and volatility. You'll fuck multiple women and make them happy, she'll fuck the top 3 guys in the room.

Last edited:
Glory hole running through my degree certificate
$5/suck
View attachment 259818

Oh yea I forgot a whore gets paid and a slut fucks for free.
She's probably whoring herself to the Asian kids to carry her degree anyway.

The difference is volume and volatility. You'll fuck multiple women and make them happy, she'll fuck the top 3 guys in the room.

"Whoring" probably just touching their thighs so they can do her homework. No way she's resorting to sucking on 2 inch bushy peckers that she has to dig to find like going through a Vietnamese jungle.

so now the Ricecels do her homework on the weekends and she gets fucked by normies in college parties that these Ricecels would never get invited to.

I've noticed this with previously shy nerdy girls too!

It's like slut inertia!

Like a rock about to tumble down a hill after it gets enough attention from the wind.

Once it starts rolling, look out!

I hate fat foids

Local Foid who lost weight. Now look what she runs around doing ....

(Do not click unless you want ragefuel)

3E5C5A65 AF12 40C8 898B 7FE6E671DFAE

537932BA 0E9B 4549 8075 76DF63E20802