Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Price of home gym equipment during lockdown. Gyms closed until 2021 so..............

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Commercial gyms (avoid like the plague unless Chad, Stacy or 99% of foids) are closed and I was wanting to do home gym-max anyway. So looked at gumtree/UK craigs list.

£200 for a decline chest bench, without weights or home delivery.

£200 for a single pair of 20kg dumbell weights.

Before covid, gym equipment manufacturers and Ebay sellers couldn't give this shit away.

Yep don't let a good crisis go to waste.

Meanwhile look at this teen foid's homeworkout-maxing. Her Dad brought his entire boxing gym and weights room into her/his living room so she could workout during covid-19.

Last edited:
I don't want to buy any equipment honestly I think calisthenics are pretty good.

8927.jpg

I don't want to buy any equipment honestly I think calisthenics are pretty good.

8927.jpg

Been doing press-ups, as they are good, as is "planking" (not that idiotic tall building social media craze) for core muscle.

Would kill for a spinner or home exercise bike though.

Been doing press-ups, as they are good, as is "planking" (not that idiotic tall building social media craze) for core muscle.

Would kill for a spinner or home exercise bike though.
The bike would be cool ngl. I saw one at Walmart for fairly cheap. It was only like 75 usd

The bike would be cool ngl. I saw one at Walmart for fairly cheap. It was only like 75 usd

Want.

Sadly I'm a uk-cel and retailers are wacking a premium on all workout equipment with some selling out of the box.

Why even go to gym tbh

decline chest bench
I'll never understand gymfags and why they wana hold a bar of weights above their head/throat. I've seen so many videos of guys having their throats crushed i'm no longer freaked out about it.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I'll never understand gymfags and why they wana hold a bar of weights above their head/throat. I've seen so many videos of guys having their throats crushed i'm no longer freaked out about it.

I used to gym hard when I was bluepilled as fuck.

Any time I did "freebar" chest exercises I always did it in one of these. Notice the horizontal safety bars you can adjust to above chest level to get out? without needing a spot

61WkCRcqcML._AC_SX466_.jpg

Failing that just get one of these for a mgtow home gym. Seated bench press machine. Much safer.

s-l300.jpg

I once dropped a dumbell on my face once. Luckily it was coated in rubber though.

Meanwhile look at this teen foid's homeworkout-maxing. Her Dad brought his entire boxing gym and weights room into her/his living room so she could workout during covid-19.
Gotta make sure his lil kween is ready for Chad on opening day

Gotta make sure his lil kween is ready for Chad on opening day

Oh for sure. Her Dad knowingly allows older men (his own age) to send her expensive shopping gift hauls (free shit) which she then sells as used clothing for the same retail price.

She also has a job as a receptionist, (good money for nothing) and I think she's barely 17 years old.

She's a boxer so she'll be getting ruined by a 6 foot 4 MMA fighter.

Oh for sure. Her Dad knowingly allows older men (his own age) to send her expensive shopping gift hauls (free shit) which she then sells as used clothing for the same retail price.

She also has a job as a receptionist, (good money for nothing) and I think she's barely 17 years old.

She's a boxer so she'll be getting ruined by a 6 foot 4 MMA fighter.
the absolute state...

I own a Concept 2 rower :feelzez:

Expensive AF, though.

I own a Concept 2 rower :feelzez:

Expensive AF, though.

The staple rower of every commercial gym..................also sold out for home use.

Last edited:
just prematurely wear out your joints theory

holy fuck those prices are outrageous, just push-upmaxx

Training is completely useless, bone structure is is all it takes.
FuqxWRe

I just do body weight exercises at home

I've just been doing push ups and pull ups at home.

I once dropped 150 lb on myself.

I got some big resistance bands from Rogue for not too much. Imo barbells and the associated racks and benches are not the way to go for home workouts. Get some bands and so pushups and burpies

I don’t work out

I got some big resistance bands from Rogue for not too much. Imo barbells and the associated racks and benches are not the way to go for home workouts. Get some bands and so pushups and burpies

Also add in "abdominal gliding discs" for a brutal homeworkout.

I’m home gymmaxed tbh

I wish I had an elliptical at home and a power rack

I wish I had an elliptical at home and a power rack

Elliptical (or cross-trainers) are the best cardio imo for fat loss and calories burned while not putting on strain or damage on your joints. A cousin fuclked up his knees and ankles permanently due to lifetime of coastal wall walkway jogging.

You need a proper cross-trainer like the Matrixi E1-X £4000 brand new. My Dad tried getting a cheapo one for £60 but it wasn't the same.

Power racks you can get on the cheap if being sold off by a gym upgrading its equipment.

Elliptical (or cross-trainers) are the best cardio imo for fat loss and calories burned while not putting on strain or damage on your joints. A cousin fuclked up his knees and ankles permanently due to lifetime of coastal wall walkway jogging.

You need a proper cross-trainer like the Matrixi E1-X £4000 brand new. My Dad tried getting a cheapo one for £60 but it wasn't the same.

Power racks you can get on the cheap if being sold off by a gym upgrading its equipment.

Yeah I know, I always use ellipticals at the gym because running will fuck your knees long term. I actually want to buy one beacsue the gym has been closed for 3 months already. But fuck they're so expensive. The cheapest one is close to $1000, and is probably shit quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back