Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pride festivals are degenerate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Pride festivals are nothing but a display of how degenerate and immoral humanity has become. Seriously. Never in my life have I ever seen so much degeneracy in one place. Just one fucking look at it would tell you how filthy and raunchy these festive are. Faggots and dykes wearing provocative clothes out in public, degenerates twerking, kissing and rubbing each other to the whole fucking world to see. Absolutely revolting. 

To make things worse even small children are forced to watch this degenerate shit-show. I honestly wonder what goes through a parent's mind when they think that it's okay to take their children to a parade where people act like total fucking animals without any morals or ethics. In a sane society, the parents would be arrested for exposing [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]impressionable children to perverse and amoral lifestyles bcause it is nothing but psychological abuses towards children. [/font]

There's nothing prideful about it. I feel absolutely disgusted with it it, and I bet over half of humanity feels the same way. The problem is the fags and dykes have us over the barrel right now.

One of these days, the tide will turn. I hope I'm still alive then.

I wonder why Zyklon B was invented?

Kids are even there twerking and a bunch of fags throw their money towards little boys dancing in a thong. Absolutely disguisting!

Status
Not open for further replies.