Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Priest are hated for "voluntary celibacy" and

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
for their looks. All the priest that I've known are manlets even the young ones. With incel faces all of them. Frameless and squeaky voice.
And of course aside of their looks is too for the dogma that crashes against the actual degeneracy of western "people" even most than for the pedophilia thing.

they are celibates cause of their looks, obviously they cope with religion and a lot of them are gays in closet due to involuntary celibacy

Fr? I never heard anyone hating on priests for being voluntary celibates before ngl.

Priestmaxxing is cope
At least the pedocel priests enjoy their job :feelskek:

oh hi IT!

There was a new young priest at my church once and he had a chadlite face and a terrible lanklet frame, I doubt he was actually volcel though because he was constantly chatting up and joking around with females

There was a new young priest at my church once and he had a chadlite face and a terrible lanklet frame, I doubt he was actually volcel though because he was constantly chatting up and joking around with females
Yes, he have experience no doubt about it.
Priestmaxxing is cope
At least the pedocel priests enjoy their job :feelskek:

oh hi IT!
yes, indeed. But in my case I rather girls if I were a pedo priest
Fr? I never heard anyone hating on priests for being voluntary celibates before ngl.
Yes , some people hate them for not wanting to fuck, it's the same thing that happens to us.
people see us as weirdos that we do not integrate into "society".

brb priestmaxxing and telling scared for their souls foids that god command them suck my cock

Lets all just priestmaxx and get all the nuns.

that wasn't the case back in the days, there were plenty of orgies with Catholic hierarchy, and underground tunnels connecting convents and seminaries, complete with skeletons of aborted babies.

brb priestmaxxing and telling scared for their souls foids that god command them suck my cock
Yes, I thinked about become priest but you have to pass the seminary some years and I don't like to give the religious mass because I'm high inhib but I think maybe I would do that
Lets all just priestmaxx and get all the nuns.
Yes, Lets fuck that closed holes
that wasn't the case back in the days, there were plenty of orgies with Catholic hierarchy, and underground tunnels connecting convents and seminaries, complete with skeletons of aborted babies.
Really? well maybe they are doing that today but less. But an orgy is very shocking to me due to my tiny ding dong

for their looks. All the priest that I've known are manlets even the young ones. With incel faces all of them. Frameless and squeaky voice.
And of course aside of their looks is too for the dogma that crashes against the actual degeneracy of western "people" even most than for the pedophilia thing.

they are celibates cause of their looks, obviously they cope with religion and a lot of them are gays in closet due to involuntary celibacy

Precisely this... Their vows of chastity & celibacy are memes in themselves... In private they're all having anal sex with other male "celibate" priests, fondling little children & having their dicks in old nuns mouths or arses...

It's a shambles & one hell of a farce.

Precisely this... Their vows of chastity & celibacy are memes in themselves... In private they're all having anal sex with other male "celibate" priests, fondling little children & having their dicks in old nuns mouths or arses...

It's a shambles & one hell of a farce.
And the rate of incel gays inside church would be at 100% if not is now happening for 2 motives:
1-No young foids are going to be nuns nowadays
2-No too much children accessible for pedos.

-Only cope is become missionary in a 3world country and try to fuck ignorant "adult" foids or young foids there.

Yes, Lets fuck that closed holes
Cope! I went to a catholic school, and three nuns were expelled from the order and the school for having sex with members on staff. Three!

Priesthood is basically accepting that you will never get laid, so you might as well choose a career path where you (officially) CAN'T get laid.

At least this way nobody will look at you like a virgin unable to get laid.

They’re hated for being ugly, I think people find the vow of celibacy to be weird but don’t hate them for it.

Cope! I went to a catholic school, and three nuns were expelled from the order and the school for having sex with members on staff. Three!
What! well all that priest bosses must been gays then. Catholic church is self destruct mode
Priesthood is basically accepting that you will never get laid, so you might as well choose a career path where you (officially) CAN'T get laid.

At least this way nobody will look at you like a virgin unable to get laid.
Yes they have a pretext , we not
They’re hated for being ugly, I think people find the vow of celibacy to be weird but don’t hate them for it.
a lot of ppl hate them especially the communist and atheist