Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Prince Harry and the nigress are moving from Canada to Los Angeles

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Source https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-leave-Canada-good-set-permanent-home-LA.html

Well color me SHOCKED, who wouldve guessed that the nig nog princess is gonna proceed to remove her cuck prince from his family and his, literally, FUCKING KINGDOM, so that they can live in dirty ass traffic jammed los angeles so she can be near her whore girl friends

goddamn it how can a fucking PRINCE be such a cuck, im most angry with him. She is just a hole doing what holes do, but goddamn how can you leave your fucking KINGDOM so that your old ass niggress wife can flex it up on all the other bitches at the beverly hills country club

shake my fucking head. I hope there is a war to wipe out these current generations of weak ass “MEN” getting controlled like that by smelly holes with inferior intelligence

really ragefuel

Who gives a fuck about the royal family. When the hell is the queen gonna croak already. Maybe the boomer remove will get to her soon.

she'll dump him in 2 years, mark my words

I don’t care tbh

(((they))) will take over

Who gives a fuck about the royal family. When the hell is the queen gonna croak already. Maybe the boomer remove will get to her soon.

The peasants in UK worship the royal family. I think it’s funny how they mock North Koreans for revering Kim Jong Un but the cucks in UK are doing the same thing. Pathetic.

They're gonna get diana'd pretty soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back