Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Private FB MGTOW group perfect example of toxic masculinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was invited to join a popular private Facebook MGTOW group after someone read anti-feminist comments I made on several YouTube videos. There were 1000's of men in this group, all reposting awful shit that women had done to men from different news sites. Occasionally posting videos of men hitting women which usually resulted in many of the male members laughing. One post was about a feminist that was murdered had gotten many likes. Those of us that spoke out against such things were ridiculed. I ended up blocking many of the assholes in the group before leaving. One thing became obvious to me: Many of them men in the group had bad experiences with women because they were assholes, probably abusers, and incapable of being in a healthy relationship with anyone.
I like the idea of MGTOW. Unfortunately, for men going their own way many of them fail to leave one important thing behind - their anger.

I will not tolerate online bullies. I don't support violence against women at all. Whether we are alone or not, our freedom should be something we try to preserve.
Hello IT GrAYcel, how many women have you respected today ?

How long do you plan on being a full-time loser?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA bro you're on an incel forum posting with me, shut the fuck up, soy faggot.

I like the idea of MGTOW. Unfortunately, for men going their own way many of them fail to leave one important thing behind - their anger.

I will not tolerate online bullies. I don't support violence against women at all. Whether we are alone or not, our freedom should be something we try to preserve.
This is not the right forum for you,
Leave your so-called "Morals" and your soy at Home.
You don't yet realize that most of these women despise your existence, and want you DEAD. You can be a fucking angel, and they still will do their best to keep you at the bottom of the fucking barrel.

Are you so naive as to assume we should let go of our hatred caused by their treatment of men?
It’s wrong that they’re hating women and being abusers, but why do you care when women don’t care about you?

Women aren’t even going to respect you for saying this. And if YOU were in a case of abuse, the women won’t care about you.
Exactly. EVERYTHING he is doing is simply put. Vainity.

The fact he does not realize this either tells me he is:
a) A Troll
b) A Bluepilled Cuck White knight simp who has not FULLY taken the Blackpill.
I am leaning more towards a).

Last edited:
joining / using facebook groups :feelsseriously:

I wouldn't reinforce their anger by constantly posting shit about other women getting raped. I wouldn't encourage violence against all men just because some men are rapists. Leaving your anger behind is the end goal for most people who want to be healthy.
Cope. "Leaving Anger Behind" as you so call it, is NOT GOING TO ADDRESS THE REAL ISSUE, which is our decadent society and the degrading morality of women.
These emotions of uses, and most men are directing it towards things that either cause change or make them feel better,
I feel sorry for cowards like you who think that suppressing emotions will solve anything.

post your pussy, op :feelsLightsaber:
they're doing "eye for eye" -- the simplest and yet an extremely effective form of justice
besides, foids enjoy abuse -- they choose psychopathic chads to beat them up

I was invited to join a popular private Facebook MGTOW group after someone read anti-feminist comments I made on several YouTube videos. There were 1000's of men in this group, all reposting awful shit that women had done to men from different news sites. Occasionally posting videos of men hitting women which usually resulted in many of the male members laughing. One post was about a feminist that was murdered had gotten many likes. Those of us that spoke out against such things were ridiculed. I ended up blocking many of the assholes in the group before leaving. One thing became obvious to me: Many of them men in the group had bad experiences with women because they were assholes, probably abusers, and incapable of being in a healthy relationship with anyone.

Can you give me a link to this group?

Cope. "Leaving Anger Behind" as you so call it, is NOT GOING TO ADDRESS THE REAL ISSUE, which is our decadent society and the degrading morality of women.
These emotions of uses, and most men are directing it towards things that either cause change or make them feel better,
I feel sorry for cowards like you who think that suppressing emotions will solve anything.
Not supressing. Overcoming. People who quit in their anger are the cowards. I worked really really hard to get myself out of there.
Can you give me a link to this group?
It was a secret group and I haven't been in it for years.

sounds pretty gay, just like mgtow itself

pipe down white knight , whatre you gonna do? buy 20 years of onlyfans subscription? :feelshaha:

The "toxic masculinity" narrative is the strongest piece of evidence yet to prove that feminists are gaslighting men into fighting against their own self-interest.

A large portion of men's behavior is driven by what women choose to sexually select for. Men seek power to get women, men seek money to get women, men seek dominance to get women.

if I were to play devil's advocate and say sure, toxic masculinity is real and a problem and we have to fix it, logic, and a basic understanding of sexual psychology of the human animal strongly suggests it's not a male issue; it's a female issue because females prefer "toxically masculine" men over men who behave ambiguously.

View: https://youtu.be/SNFRAWZ0-Mk

How's the Ban you motherfucking nigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.