Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Private school boys caught singing "misogynistic" chant on tram

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
Future young chads asserting their dominance on a Melbourne tram. its good to see some based school kids and not some SJW fags like most of inner city Melbourne is.

Lyrics from the call-and-answer chant include: "I wish that all the ladies / Were holes in the road / If I was a dump truck / I'd fill them with my load."

They just took over the tram – it was a mass of boys, tall, strong, very loud. And that boisterousness was one thing, but it was the whole attitude," Melanie told the ABC.

"You felt there was no respect for women, you felt you couldn't say anything and if you did, you were concerned about what would happen next."
\

Yet all those young teenagers will go on and have great sex lives. Quit the Virtual signalling.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chads will be chads

63310D36 A821 4C62 B6A2 3B9A15F2A2B4

It's okay for Chad's to do this, but if it were trucels then it would be a different story

I think this kind of openly misogynistic behavior from Chads comes from a place of deep seated confidence where they are deeply aware of their genetic privilege and know that they cannot do any wrong. The confidence comes from strength, knowing that they will go unopposed. They know that they are ideally placed in this society and so they take full advantage of it.
You'll NEVER see an incel do something like this.
if a pack of small timid incels did this. everyone would be shouting and telling to stop, but since its tall young strong adolescents. they wont say a word.

We did a similar chant in first year of my university. Very mysoginisyic and objectifying women.

What shocked me was the chant was led by chads and stacies. Girls in bus were singing about using coat hanger as abortion and getting filled up in all 3s and crawling on all 4s

Imagine being the only based 5 people in pozzbourne

would hate to be on that train tbh

Not going to stop women from having sex with them

they do this because kids get away with too much and nobody wants to be known as the dude who got knocked out by a teen boy so public transport 0 teen boys 1

Look like it's an open season to ruin the life of young men.

<chads act like assholes>
<incels get blamed>

"I wish that all the ladies / Were holes in the road / If I was a dump truck / I'd fill them with my load." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

typical boys private college behaviour. i went to one like this and it was suifuel. i always stayed home on those sports days etc

Future young chads asserting their dominance on a Melbourne tram.

Yet all those young teenagers will go on and have great sex lives. Quit the Virtual signalling.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

<chads act like assholes>
<incels get blamed>
Not going to stop women from having sex with them
if a pack of small timid incels did this. everyone would be shouting and telling to stop, but since its tall young strong adolescents. they wont say a word.

Incels are easy to kick down and beat up because they are not as well physically endowed as chads. Also ugly so no halo.

KEK

Reminds me of this:

Of course, the same feminist foids who complain about them will be fucking them the next weekend after.

I think this kind of openly misogynistic behavior from Chads comes from a place of deep seated confidence where they are deeply aware of their genetic privilege and know that they cannot do any wrong. The confidence comes from strength, knowing that they will go unopposed. They know that they are ideally placed in this society and so they take full advantage of it.

This should be pinned. These boys were literally called out by females for not respecting women and having a bad personality, yet they keep having a lot ot girls and none of them seems to care about it. But our personalities are supposed to be the main reason why we are incels :feelsgah: this destroyed normies argument about personality

I didn't understand a word. I'm not kidding, can anyone tell me some of the lyrics? Doesn't even sound like english.
It's the opposite of the melvin effect. They don't doubt themselves for a single second, introspection is foreign to them. They just do whatever because it always works for them.

You felt there was no respect for women, you felt you couldn't say anything and if you did, you were concerned about what would happen next."
beautiful. all women must experience this

It's okay for Chad's to do this, but if it were trucels then it would be a different story
Truecels would be sent to concentration camps

I wish i had a personality!