Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pro or anti gun control

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Are you pro or anti gun control? I'm personally leaning more towards anti-gun control because guns are used for protection and my 5'3'' manlet ass will not be able to fight off someone who is much bigger than me if I were ever in a dangerous situation.

Anti gun control. I can't believe someone can be so stupid to consider fascist a government who allows people to self defence. The very first thing fascists do when they get the power is to take guns away from people.
The only issue i have with guns is that you need a training to use them properly and in safety.

Last edited:
I’m anti gun control. Fuck the ZOG that want to disarm us so they can put us in FEMA camps.

JFL at trusting the state with all the firearms. Taking the guns away from the people has never ended well..

Gun control isn’t even effective. Look at Chicago, it has some of the most strict gun laws in the country yet the crime rate is soaring. It’s not guns that are the problem.

I can't believe someone can be so stupid to consider fascist a government who allows people to self defence. The very first thing fascists do when they get the power is to take guns away from people.

I think people think fascists like guns because a lot of people see fascists as right-leaning and they think everyone who leans right politically is anti-gun control.
Gun control isn’t even effective. Look at Chicago, it has some of the most strict gun laws in the country let the crime rate is soaring. It’s not guns that are the problem.

Guns also save more lives than they take. Countless people every year are able to scare off criminals because they had a gun.
https://www.creators.com/read/larry...ved-by-guns-and-why-dont-gun-controllers-care

Mexico having strict gun control yet also having one of the highest crime rates in the world should tell you how effective gun control is. There’s only one gun store in the whole of Mexico. Not even kidding. Look it up.

Guns also save more lives than they take. Countless people every year are able to scare off criminals because they had a gun.
https://www.creators.com/read/larry...ved-by-guns-and-why-dont-gun-controllers-care

Mexico having strict gun control yet also having one of the highest crime rates in the world should tell you how effective gun control is. There’s only one gun store in the whole of Mexico. Not even kidding. Look it up.
"But teh NRA is a terrorist organization! Guns kill people HURR DURR!!!"

"But teh NRA is a terrorist organization! Guns kill people HURR DURR!!!"
My mom believes that kind of shit. It’s embarrasing.

She’s one of those “orange man bad” types. Still love her but she’s drinking MSM’s kool aid without question.

My mom believes that kind of shit. It’s embarrasing.

She’s one of those “orange man bad” types. Still love her but she’s drinking MSM’s kool aid without question.
My family is full of Trump-hating retards, and me and my family being black DOES NOT HELP

Anti-gun control.

The State (police in this case) cant be there always for you. You have to protect yourself and your family. The only way to protect yourself against a criminal is with a gun.

I dont know why in America everyone can have guns. I mean, a crazy guy CANT have a gun for obvious reassons,but that is a different topic.

The State cant protect us for ever or in every moment, what we do? Take the guns and protect ourself.

My family is full of Trump-hating retards, and me and my family being black DOES NOT HELP
Yeah blacks have been hoodwinked by the democrats.

Notice how hostile and mad liberals get when blacks go to the other side of the aisle? Like Kanye West for example, they are attacking him viciously. Nothing is more scary to them than an influential conservative black man. They know he has the power to make the pendulum swing completely.

I'm anti gun control. Making guns illegal or difficult to get legally is not going to stop crimes or even gun use (in USA we have more guns than people) and it will fuck over normal citizens who want to protect themselves since the cops won't always be there. Tyranny is also a concern

Anti-gun control.

I am an anarchist an believe in a world of hunters and gathers that existed thousands of years ago and humans use whatever tools are available to them to protect themselves since we don´t have claws, thangs or brute Strengths whether it was clubs, stones, spear, bows and arrows or firearms. I hate the law and no free world should have any laws and anyone who thinks differently is a sheep.

I am an anarchist an believe in a world of hunters and gathers that existed thousands of years ago and humans use whatever tools are available to them to protect themselves since we don´t have claws, thangs or brute Strengths whether it was clubs, stones, spear, bows and arrows or firearms. I hate the law and no free world should have any laws and anyone who thinks differently is a sheep.
The weak die, the strong survive. I like it.

“And you know the thing about chaos, it’s fair.”

Strictly anti-control, pro gun, NRA member, hunter etc.
"When seconds count help is minutes away"
"If you need better gun control, try holding a gun with both hands" etc.

anti gun control

we need freedom

Against gun control, especially because our civilization is getting increasingly more fragile with the advancement of technology and if shit hits the fan and it collapses, you will be defenseless without any firearms in the chaos that would ensue.
based and tedpilled

Anti control. I live in Cuckada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control

"With respect to the Criminal Law Amendment Act, a gun control law passed in Canada in 1977, some studies have found that it was ineffective at reducing homicide or robbery rates.[74][75] One study even found that the law may have actually increased robberies involving firearms.[75] "

"A 2012 study looked at gun control laws passed in Canada from 1974 to 2008 and found no evidence that these laws had a beneficial effect on firearm homicide rates in that country. According to the study, "other factors found to be associated with homicide rates were median age, unemployment, immigration rates, percentage of population in low-income bracket, Gini index of income equality, population per police officer, and incarceration rate."[85] "

Antii gun control. All men should be allowed to own a firearm.

I dont care much, I'm only very much against ideas in lithuania to let soldiers and members of military organisations to have guns at home. Guns for all, or guns for no one, militarists sucks cock

I'm for gun control, which doesn't mean that you can't possess a gun.

I’m anti gun control. Fuck the ZOG that want to disarm us so they can put us in FEMA camps.

JFL at trusting the state with all the firearms. Taking the guns away from the people has never ended well..

Gun control isn’t even effective. Look at Chicago, it has some of the most strict gun laws in the country yet the crime rate is soaring. It’s not guns that are the problem.

LOL why is this thread active again?

i am pro freedom orientated gun laws

Anti gun control, i wanna see more ERs

Banning stuff makes no sense

gun control is arbitrary as fuck and pointless

Pro gun control. Ordinary citizens shouldnt be allowed to possess firearms.

People should be allowed to possess any firearm the police and military possess. If you want to get rid of a gun, it must be banned completely across the board.

As if gun control works anyways or that the shootings we have are because guns exist. Until the 1960s you could order a machine gun by mail in US - no ID, no background check, nothing. We have incredibly strict gun control laws now compared to the past, and yet we see these shootings in the news. Maybe it's the world that changed, not guns, eh?

Instead of gun control, we should establish soy control. Every food which contains soy needs be banned.