Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pro or anti gun control

i need a gun cause im a manlet but my cucked government wont allow it .
I need several licenses for it .

pro gun control, not sure if my reasoning would apply in the USA

Anti, we need more heroes and guns are also a good way to rope

anti gun control tbh

Anti. For basicslly the same reasons you stated, OP

Are you pro or anti gun control? I'm personally leaning more towards anti-gun control because guns are used for protection and my 5'3'' manlet ass will not be able to fight off someone who is much bigger than me if I were ever in a dangerous situation.

If your pro gun control you deserve dick up your ass
I am an anarchist an believe in a world of hunters and gathers that existed thousands of years ago and humans use whatever tools are available to them to protect themselves since we don´t have claws, thangs or brute Strengths whether it was clubs, stones, spear, bows and arrows or firearms. I hate the law and no free world should have any laws and anyone who thinks differently is a sheep.

That sounds chaotic human beings by nature want harmony they long for reason only ancap society will fufill that

Last edited:
Only men who are of the native born majority homogenous race should be allowed to own guns. Females should be allowed to own guns after 5 years of Marriage + 3 kids (DNA tests to prove they're the fathers children), and after extensive proven training and with the husbands approval.

Only men who are of the native born majority homogenous race should be allowed to own guns. Females should be allowed to own guns after 5 years of Marriage + 3 kids (DNA tests to prove they're the fathers children), and after extensive proven training and with the husbands approval.
very high iq idea

idk but i want to get purple color, but its mod's color, they have to give me
tbh purple is the most unwanted everybody wants red. SAD there is no black color :feelstrash:

Anti gun control.

ZOG should fear us (the people) instead of it being the other way around.

Pro gun control, I would want all countries to legalise firearms

Anti all the way, criminals don't care about whether guns are illegal.

research shows that gun control doesn't really stop gun violence
It will most likely stop most mass shootings in my opinion since the saying “Bad guys will get guns anyways” is only applied to those who grew up in the hood and the ones that have proper connections. The people that commit mass shootings right now probably won’t even know where to get guns illegally

It depends on the people. Like the swiss seem pretty chilled. They use guns as responsible adults. I wouldn't mind having guns in that situation. I'm glad there's not many guns in the uk. All the wee street monkeys that are running about stabbing fuck out of each other would be shootings instead. We'd end up looking like fucking Bosnia in no time. Its still pretty rough here, with blades, a lot of folk getting stabbed or slashed. However guns wouldn't be an improvement on the situation.

America has the same problem as the UK: your country is full of dumb fucks and wannabe gangstas. Absolute fuckwits that you wouldn't trust with a water pistol nevermind a gun. Unfortunately for youse there's a vast arsenal of firearms in circulation so gun control is no gonna do much good. Youse are fucked. Gonna just have to put up with bampots going on a shooting spree ever now an then. Good luck, I mean thoughts and prayers.

I want to own a gun, but I don't particularly want anyone else to