Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Probably the only based foid in the history of the universe (video)

Zod

Zod

Veteran
She is explaining the alpha fuxx beta buxx concept just about perfectly. The only smidge of bluepill is when she gives the beta 0.1% chance with the "saying no" part, other than that pure blackpill. Not sure if she is pretending to be this based for the views tho

Personally, I can appreciate effort like this from women. But maybe we shouldn't make threads like this. It invites controversy. And I've been seeing a lot of threads like this recently.

We have already taken the black pill, we don't need a foid to validate its validity for us.

I actually saw this earlier today and was wondering whether to share it or not. Strange to hear a femoid actually speak and it isn't complete filtered bullshit.

"We are just animals, we must mate with alpha males" is this what i think it is? Is a foid actually speaking and admitting the truth without virtue signalling? It must be a miracle or she is just larping for money lol

This is a strange feeling almost bewilderment.

Last edited:
My mom is semi-blackpilled. She grew up in a very conservative culture and didn't lose her virginity until she married my dad at 28. Foids are liars though so who knows?

Personally, I can appreciate effort like this from women. But maybe we shouldn't make threads like this. It invites controversy. And I've been seeing a lot of threads like this recently.
Just wanted to show what I found on the net. I have never in my life heard those words come out of a foids mouth, I was so stunned that I had to show you guys

If all foids were so open about the truth, society would collapse within a month. Men would ER en masse

"We are just animals, we must mate with alpha males" is this what i think it is? Is a foid actually speaking and admitting the truth without virtue signalling? It must be a miracle
Yeah, like I said, probably the only based foid on the entire internet. She could be doing it for the views tho. But it does seem legit. Checking her channel as we speak

Just wanted to show what I found on the net. I have never in my life heard those words come out of a foids mouth, I was so stunned that I had to show you guys

I know, it's just, I've seen people get burned on this. Every now and then someone will come along with an example of what they're so sure is a true femcel, or a true blackpilled woman. And we can't just say "No, that's impossible, there are none." But at the same time we can't ignore the social dynamics that make these things unlikely. And so where ever the middle ground is between those, it's hard to pinpoint. So maybe instead of risking it, we just not go there.

I know, it's just, I've seen people get burned on this. Every now and then someone will come along with an example of what they're so sure is a true femcel, or a true blackpilled woman. And we can't just say "No, that's impossible, there are none." But at the same time we can't ignore the social dynamics that make these things unlikely. And so where ever the middle ground is between those, it's hard to pinpoint. So maybe instead of risking it, we just not go there.
Hence the title "*probably the only...", and also a note in the OP that she could be larping for views

"muh based foid". jesus christ, i'd have thought people here would know better. it's a pretense to suck up patreon $$$ from retarded cuckservatives. there is no "based female", all of them are wholly irredeemable pieces of trash controlled solely by their emotions and hormones.

edit: oh, would you look at that? the video description has a link to her patreon.
glare.gif

Great how the exposure fully covers up her facial flaws, its in there genes to use some sort of filter.

"muh based foid". jesus christ, i'd have thought people here would know better. it's a pretense to suck up patreon $$$ from retarded cuckservatives. there is no "based female", all of them are wholly irredeemable pieces of trash controlled solely by their emotions and hormones.
I knew you were gonna say something. :feelskek:

I mentioned that possibility in the OP, because that is the first thing that came to my mind

Imagine being so bluepilled you worship a foid simply for pretending to not be like the rest.
This kind of thinking is what got MGTOW and The Red Pill cucked and co-opted by roasties, first they were elated when some foids pretended like they're "not like the rest" and thus worshipped these foids.

This roastie would be no different, she'd date Chad in a heartbeat rather than get with a "good guy". JFL.
AWALT

This.

Imagine being so bluepilled you worship a foid simply for pretending to not be like the rest.
This kind of thinking is what got MGTOW and The Red Pill cucked and co-opted by roasties, first they were elated when some foids pretended like they're "not like the rest" and thus worshipped these foids.

This roastie would be no different, she'd date Chad in a heartbeat rather than get with a "good guy". JFL.
AWALT
Yeah boyo, we know, water is wet. It's still an interesting video to see those words come out of a foids mouth. Another reason why I made the thread is for CuckTears and normie lurkers, presenting them the blackpill through a foids mouth is much more potent

It's still an interesting video to see those words come out of a foids mouth.
It's not though, the words coming from a roastie of all people, hold no weight because you can taste the deception a mile away.
I'm not gonna worship a femoid for doing what we do every single day, that's cucked af.

It's not though, the words coming from a roastie of all people, hold no weight because you can taste the deception a mile away.
I'm not gonna worship a femoid for doing what we do every single day, that's cucked af.
Who is worshiping that foid bro, she is basically admitting to be a slut right there in the video

I kek'd when people lost their shit when they found out that her husband is black.

I kek'd when people lost their shit when they found out that her husband is black.
Yeah, I actually got the impression that she is not hiding her own degeneracy, she's just admitting everything as it is. And as already pointed out, the only reason for her admitting the blackpill is probably just for the patreon bucks. But nevertheless, it's an interesting video for presenting the blackpill to cucks and other foids when it comes from a foids mouth

lmao crank the exposure through the roof and pile on the makeup

this is coalburning slut is worse than your average foid by far.

My mom is pretty based

Maybe I'm biased idk

Maybe it's just cuz she's older idk

edit: oh, would you look at that? the video description has a link to her patreon.
glare.gif
yup, didn't notice that. We can't call it larp tho, since that does not fit the larp description. She is basically admitting the truth for money

She has some balls

Also boyos, don't forget the effect this has on some newcells who are reluctant to believe in the blackpill when it's comming form an incels mouth, but imagine their reaction when they see it comming from an actual foids mouth - very swift and potent conversion

Low-IQ Darwinian shit.

It's about looks, not about strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back