Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Procedures for when your chadfish is busted

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
There is a high turnover rate with chadfish accounts. They frequently get banned, or recognised by the foids. It is seriously screwing with my ability to effectively fuck with foids and stand them up. As I like procedures, I have decided to put some together.

If you are keeping contact within the dating app:
1. Delete chadfish account.
2. Delete email or destroy sim card with which you signed up to the app.
3. Delete screenshots and images of chad on phone.
4. Uninstall app from phone.
5. Reset phone.

If you have moved contact off the dating app to another messaging service (kik, messenger, facebook, whatsapp, discord etc):
1. Deny it. Accuse the foid of being paranoid. Play if off. Wait and see...
2. If that fails, ignore her...
3. If that fails, block her...
4. Delete chadfish messaging account.
2. Delete email or destroy sim card with which you signed up to the app.
3. Delete screenshots and images of chad on phone.
4. Uninstall messaging app from phone.
5. Reset phone.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks can I have your input? I know your chadfish was recognised a while ago and you played if off by saying that instagram account was run by your social media manager :feelskek:
Anyone with contributions, I welcome them....

My chad only got busted 1 or 2 times in 4 years. Use chads with less then 100k or 200k followers

Deleted my chadfish before being busted, because he sucked

When i use to Chadfish i would slightly edit it putting a filter over it, flip the image and slant it slightly so they cant reverse search the image

When i use to Chadfish i would slightly edit it putting a filter over it, flip the image and slant it slightly so they cant reverse search the image
are foids smart enough to do that?

My chad only got busted 1 or 2 times in 4 years. Use chads with less then 100k or 200k followers
How did he get busted? What were the girls reaction to finding out he was a chadfish?