Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR ProcrastinationPill: Who else has experienced this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Buying new books. Never reading them. Or reading sparsely.
Buying new DVDs. Never watching them. Or watching sparsely.
Signing up to the gym. Never going to the gym or going sparsely.
Attempting to diet. Eating junk the day after.
Attempting a new hobby or acquiring a new skill. Giving up and slumping (not slovenly though) down.

Just actually being depressed, sapped off energy, just never doing anything in full etc but never jacking it in completely if you catch my beat.

Last edited:
I know this feeling too well. We all do. How can anyone expect us to be energetic and full of life, when we are constatly belittled and made fun of for everything we do?

I know this feeling too well. We all do. How can anyone expect us to be energetic and full of life, when we are constatly belittled and made fun of for everything we do?

Everything is a fucking daily battle. I know what you mean.

Signing up to the gym. Never going to the gym or going sparsely.
Thinking of it, I'm quite proud of myself because for 3 years I've been gymcelling, I managed to keep a strict diet.

Thinking of it, I'm quite proud of myself because for 3 years I've been gymcelling, I managed to keep a strict diet.
Im proud of you too bro, few people can keep their diet and workout this long, let alone an incel. Even if its not that significant, you have achived it:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Im proud of you too bro, few people can keep their diet and workout this long, let alone an incel. Even if its not that significant, you have achived it:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

That self discipline we should try and emulate. Respect amigo.