Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Procreation is the true meaning of life.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Having children is trluly the only reason for our existence. No matter what you do, all your achievements are irrelevant, as the onlyl thing that matters is procreating..
The fact that procreation is the most important thing in life, makes women who deny men like us to procreate into the most evil creatures imaginable .They are stripping us from our purpose in life. If you won't have children, your life means less than dirt and you may aswell walk into upcoming traffic.
The whole idea that the mening of life is whatever you make it as a lie, it's just propaganda to keep westerners from procreating. A succesful childless buisnessman will always have less value than a hobo that managed to spread his genes.

indeed. just see how afeikan tribes happy are in their 4 world shitholes... they sex 24h a day to kids.. they don't give a shit about modernity. i wish i was a nigger in afrika

I wouldn't want to procreate if it meant that I had to stay the rest of my life with an expired, used up cunt.
Foids only start wanting children and getting married when their time is about to run out.

Nah. True meaning is being in nice place with good friends

Every possible thing that can go wrong in human being's life has gone wrong for me. Simple as that. I failed. All there is to it.

Cope. You are overvaluing it because it's unavailable to you, just like vaginal contact in general. To Chad and the like, it's one of many fine and equally valuable things to do in life.

having children is cucked, wouldnt do that evil to let them suffer this world

Procreation is a HugeCope why because most people procreate because they are boring or they do for selfishness reasons.

There is no meaning in Life.

biologically speaking this statement is accurate