Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"producing the positive correlation between height and intelligence." it's definetly over for shortcels

well being short myself all I can say is when a tall cunt gets run over by a car I feel special and warm inside.

why are u postmaxxing in inceldom discussion

They're more intelligent because they get more support from the people around them due to height being a worshiped trait.

I'm 5'6 and my IQ is 145

why are u postmaxxing in inceldom discussion
Because it requires thought. Postmaxxing where you can't get banned for bad posts is honestly too free.

ricecels mog everyone else on standardized tests but will never be treated as anything more than a joke

ricecels mog everyone else on standardized tests but will never be treated as anything more than a joke
standardized tests are a joke tbh. even if you do well on them it doesn't mean shit in the real world. ricecels gloat about having some trivial 5 IQ advantage over whites but who cares when all of asia is the white man's brothel? it's ogre

standardized tests are a joke tbh. even if you do well on them it doesn't mean shit in the real world. ricecels gloat about having some trivial 5 IQ advantage over whites but who cares when all of asia is the white man's brothel? it's ogre

we also get fucked over more than any other ethnic group by "affirmative action" or "positive discrimination", so the only tiny advantage we have -- marginally higher intelligence -- is rendered to nothing

remember when NYC tried to scrap Stuyvesant high school's entrance exam just so the school wouldn't be 70% Asian?

Even in buisness, if your a ricecels and your plan is 5% better then some Chad, they will still pick the 6'5" Chad. I am sure alot of ricecels would be qualified for those position but if you search up the average CEO height, you realize that it is all about subconcious dominance (i.e negotiations) and not about what you bring to the table through hard work.

Definitely over if you're under 6 ft in 2020.

LL or nothing.

brutal but true

well being short myself all I can say is when a tall cunt gets run over by a car I feel special and warm inside.
this tbh hahahaha