Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Product of an Unnatural Society - Multiple females strongly insist they can't even go a month without Sex

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-

Brutal video. I'm sure many of us have never even had sex and sure inceldom is not all about sex but at the same time this represents the pamperment that females receive in society.

The power over males is ridiculous, long term relationship, sex whatever they want they can get it with attractive men. Soon even obese white women will have these abilities.

At the same time the main thing we can see from the video is the cock carousel is happening.

To conclude the video is pure ragefuel whatever you take from it.

Month? I find that difficult to believe. Most foids can't go without a week without guzzling Chad's cum.

TEEHEE I DONT HAVE SEX FOR A MONTH :(((((

This video makes me so mad, it's as they are puking on us incels.

So what we supposed to do ? kill ourselves? we never had sex our entire life. fuck those roasties deserve painful death

Interviewer asks incel: "Would you rather go a month without sex or a month without your phone".

Incel takes gun and kills interviewer.

Soon even obese white women will have these abilities.

Holy fucking kek, they already have, do a catfishing on any dating site with a 300lb white lardbeast and see it for yourself.

I hate privileged people (women).

More like 2 weeks top.

Suicide fuel

God fucking dammit that's some top class ER fuel.

The biggest achievement any hole will ever make

Couldn't even watch a minute of this.

Fucking disgusting.

What a super ebin """""prank"""""! Subscribed! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Are these moron """""'pranksters""""" stuck in 2013 youtube?

It's like a billionaire saying they can't go a month without burning a pile of benjamins. Absolutely disgusting.

Foids wouldnt last a second on our place

I dont know why videos like that even be put on in here

Not gonna watch it, looks like suicide fuel

the pamperment that females receive in society.
if we had the same society but without modern technology, you would basically have the dads carrying their daughters on their backs for 100km long treks through the wilderness, so that they can fuck some chad in another city, because otherwise the poor dears would go hysterical and insane after one month without carefree sex.

If there were actual female incels, the society would do everything to help them.

Hate to be that guy but low-key necroposting.

But no it's natural to always crave sex, however the issue is that females are doing it with multiple partners and dismantling society via the family structure (or whatever is left of it anyways.)

Well. Isn't that special?