Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel professional cuddler is the ONLY way to get affection as a non-chad male

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I just realized how terribly over it is
if a foid wants affection, she can just walk up to her female friend or literally any male and ask for it
as a male, you obviously can't ask a friend for that because then you'll be labeled as gay and your romantic life is basically over

I used to cope by thinking I can get these things from a gf if I ever had one but I just realized that's not even true
asking to get petted, cuddled, complimented or getting your hair brushed affectionately is submissive feminine behavior
obviously it will slide if you're chad, but if you're an average or, god forbid, a below average male? if you ask your girlfriend for such things, it's completely over, you'll lose any respect as a male and you may as well go ahead and buy a strap on for your girlfriend because no way you're penetrating her anymore

it's fucked up, but even if I got a girlfriend, my only option to get any affection would be a professional cuddler
I'd have to hide it from her and get affection elsewhere, but that's the only way to maintain any facade of masculinity which is necessary to get any respect
it's terribly tragic, I want to get affection more than I want the sex itself, I honestly debate if I should even keep dreaming about a gf anymore because moneymaxxing and spending it all on a professional cuddler seems like the only option to get what I actually want

i actually created a fake profile in one cuddling site(before i was a christrian).a random 40 year old roastie asked me for my height.she was giving out free cuddle but shit.eitherway cuddling is a sin.

if a foid wants affection, she can just walk up to her female friend or literally any male and ask for it
as a male, you obviously can't ask a friend for that because then you'll be labeled as gay and your romantic life is basically over

I used to cope by thinking I can get these things from a gf if I ever had one but I just realized that's not even true
asking to get petted, cuddled, complimented or getting your hair brushed affectionately is submissive feminine behavior
obviously it will slide if you're chad, but if you're an average or, god forbid, a below average male? if you ask your girlfriend for such things, it's completely over, you'll lose any respect as a male and you may as well go ahead and buy a strap on for your girlfriend because no way you're penetrating her anymore

it's fucked up, but even if I got a girlfriend, my only option to get any affection would be a professional cuddler
I'd have to hide it from her and get affection elsewhere, but that's the only way to maintain any facade of masculinity which is necessary to get any respect
it's terribly tragic, I want to get affection more than I want the sex itself, I honestly debate if I should even keep dreaming about a gf anymore because moneymaxxing and spending it all on a professional cuddler seems like the only option to get what I actually want
:soy:

Even if it were socially acceptable to seek physical affection from other men, would you really want that? Women are vulnerable herd animals that have evolved to seek safety and intimacy in each other's company. Men evolved to compete for resources and to desire intimacy from women only. These social norms aren't "toxic masculinity"; they reflect human nature.

Fewer men today are interested in close friendships, and there is a good reason for that. In patriarchal times, male intra-sexual competition was less intense. Male friendships were important because men were the ones who controlled sexual access to women. Men didn't directly compete with each other for women and friends often helped each other to get arranged marriages. But in a society where women have the freedom to choose their own sexual partners, there is no rational reason for men to develop close friendships. Men are basically incentivized to simp and do whatever it takes to convince a woman to date them.

Even if it were socially acceptable to seek physical affection from other men, would you really want that? Women are vulnerable herd animals that have evolved to seek safety and intimacy in each other's company. Men evolved to compete for resources and to desire intimacy from women only. These social norms aren't "toxic masculinity"; they reflect human nature.

Fewer men today are interested in close friendships, and there is a good reason for that. In patriarchal times, male intra-sexual competition was less intense. Male friendships were important because men were the ones who controlled sexual access to women. Men didn't directly compete with each other for women and friends often helped each other to get arranged marriages. But in a society where women have the freedom to choose their own sexual partners, there is no rational reason for men to develop close friendships. Men are basically incentivized to simp and do whatever it takes to convince a woman to date them.
High IQ.

pro cuddles cost more than legit whores

This is what pets are for, they will save the world, cute doggos and cats.

I recommend to anyone here that's hyperlonely to get a pet

I'm gonna wait for robo-waifus to hit the market coming out of Asia and get the cuddles I need from that. Yes, need, IT, it is a need, we die psychologically and emotionally without it.

I just leave affection to dreams. When I wake up, THIS is what I consider the recurring nightmare.

I was turned down by pro cuddlers on a cuddle site.